forum

ConeCrewDiretoria - A Brisa Que Vem Do Mar

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GbL
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
fufe
Hello.

I got
Bpm 89.90 (just 45 / 90 does not work. go to the second half of the song and you can hear it is off.
Offset 21424 sounded good.
This is for BOTH difficulties.
-you can still change the slider velocity on each difficulty so that easy sliders are slow and normal are faster.

Easy-
A little boring but this difficulty usually is. You put in more hits on white ticks. Most spinners and sliders will start and end on white ticks. Recheck the ones near the end.
(01:39:51 (3) - )
also. add your background here too.

Normal-
I cant say much. Fix the timing first then redo sliders.
With new timing you snap to 1/4. Fix this and i can come back.
Topic Starter
GbL
Thank you so much, fufe. I know to needed fix bpm, but I didn't know about. :x
Err, i think now is better, haha.
Tadaki_Laka
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LinoxKun
For your first map, this very good! xD

I just think you should put more hits on sliders, and reduce a little, that it does not quite sync x.x :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lella_old
fufe
timing sounds better. maybe not perfect yet. someone else will probably help later. For normal, you can use more sliders. Combos with all single hits is boring.
Topic Starter
GbL

fufe wrote:

timing sounds better. maybe not perfect yet. someone else will probably help later. For normal, you can use more sliders. Combos with all single hits is boring.
I thought about more sliders, but as don't have other difficult, i don't know what to do. >.<
Anyway, ty again, fufe.
Shintou Hiakusa