forum

Access - Doubt & Trust

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, June 14, 2008 at 4:14:44 AM

Artist: Access
Title: Doubt & Trust
BPM: 155
Filesize: 12445kb
Play Time: 01:17
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.65 stars, 67 notes)
  2. Normal (4.07 stars, 91 notes)
  3. Hard (4.81 stars, 140 notes)
Download: Access - Doubt & Trust
Download: Access - Doubt & Trust (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
If the file is too big for ya'll, I'll attach a videoless version after some feedback. Otherwise, enjoy the epic third opening to the anime D.Gray-man!

Edit: Fixed offset. Also, if anyone knows how to compress videos, this could use a compression to like half the size. I have no idea how to compress, so if that doesn't work out, I do have a videoless version, so... yeah.
Edit2: Reuploaded. I think the offset may still be off, but I need other opinions first. Also, the file size is down by a LOT.
Edit: Re-uploaded after fixing my spacing. Hopefully that's all that needed fixed. >_>

Been more than a few months since I worked on this, but hopefully after the resurrection it's good to go.
Edit: Fixed stuff that James thought needed fixed. >_>;;

Edit: Changed offset slightly. Feel it's a bit better now.
Cecilthemos
Everything is perfect, except that the offset seems a tad off,
I got 8,496 but I could be off.
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
The offset was a bit off. I fixed it and re-uploaded it. Also, anyone have a response to the question in my edit?
MaxwellDemon
That's strange, I got 8,600 since that sounds like when the drum beat starts... XD

Anyway, sorry, I can't answer your question since I have no idea about compressing either. >_<
Rolled
I experienced some lag during game play; I think because of the video. But maybe that is just me. Compression will probably help also.

But I do love the map. Timing and spacing both look good but I'm not very experienced with offsets or video compression so I cannot help you there :x Sorry.

Otherwise I like it. I'd be interested in a video-less file if the compression thing doesn't go too well.
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
I'm reviving this map! Will upload the new version shortly.

Edit: New version uploaded! Download to your hearts' content.
Saturos
I iz bubblin'.
James
Same as Donryu's? o.O

And I thought were trying to avoid ranking maps of the same song (except remix)
Saturos
Donryu's is the full version. Hito's is the TV Size version, roughly 2 minutes shorter in length. So it's all good in my books. ;x
Agent BA8 Rookbie
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James

Saturos wrote:

Donryu's is the full version. Hito's is the TV Size version, roughly 2 minutes shorter in length. So it's all good in my books. ;x
[just woke up] ah okay, I just did not noticed the playlength[/just woke up]
BluePaladin25

Agent BA8 Rookbie wrote:

F for FABULOSU!
I see what you did there. 8-)

Except for the two sliders before the first break on Normal, this is easily one of my favorite beatmaps now! Though the circles on Hard ARE a little too small, considering how fast the song is.
hunnykilla
Nice to see the map revived, I like the d gray man more than the full version.
hunnykilla
Just played hard, and its lot easier than the old version, the original tick rate is gone but its still good.
James
Nakao double post bad boy :P

/me approves.
MaouKei
D. Gray Man owns :) thx for uploading i luvs this song :P
Kroki_old
Ooh it's a great one!
valoon
Yeah, it's a good Map, but i have to say, the first Place Cheats! Can you fix this? I hate cheaters -.-' So please bann the cheater :(
DeeeeDeee

Agent BA8 Rookbie wrote:

This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Does this mean there is no way now to get "anime pack 1" achievement? Because this beatmap is a part of it...
KuuuGR
>:( map still unranked blocking Achievement "anime pack 1"
show more