forum

DJ Steve Porter - Rap Chop

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
fufe
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, May 10, 2009 at 7:31:56 PM

Artist: DJ Steve Porter
Title: Rap Chop
BPM: 128
Filesize: 14323kb
Play Time: 03:07
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.87 stars, 437 notes)
Download: DJ Steve Porter - Rap Chop[/url]
Download: DJ Steve Porter - Rap Chop (no video)[/url]
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
WIP. End section to be refined or altered.

MERGED ->http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&p=124544#p124544
Jeffro
Fun map. I say +5 ms to the offset.

Couldn't find anything major for the moment. :)
Starred
anonymous_old
Ehh, I had previously reserved this beatmap. I didn't have a change to upload it until today.

Not sure which of us should "legally" have "rights" to the thread...
Topic Starter
fufe
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
anonymous_old

fufe wrote:

Well. Tell whomever you want I guess. That thread is too much trouble to be sifting through all day imo. Also, after looking at first post it doesnt seem like that thread has any 'legal' power. I just checked the pendings/help/ranked search before I started.
I understand. I was just saying that I reserved it, and wasn't sure if there is any legal backing to that thread (which you mention). I would assume sticky == somewhat official.

fufe wrote:

I'm under the impression that it would be a pain in the asscakes, seeing as you cant even delete or abandon a map by yourself. Another point- as far as i know, it is ok to have the same song done by different people as long as the style is different.
Most I've seen have been in the same thread. Maybe a BAT/mod/peppy can merge our threads (assuming both of us agree)? I dunno. I doubt the BAT's would be happy with multiple copies of the same song.

fufe wrote:

Edit: nvm. im not surrendering this just yet... your version is kinda poorly timed/beatplaced and sloppy to me =(
Really? Thanks. </sarcasm> I haven't look at your map, but I'm sure it has its problems too. That's why we're in the "Works In Progress/Help" forum. =]
Topic Starter
fufe
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.