forum

[Archived] Test Mode: Maximum Score is lower than Real Maximum Score.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
minyeob
Example:

I think this error has happened after I updated my osu!

abalee
lol the same we found. but i posted in other thread :o
anonymous_old
This is due to the display not accounting for spinner bonuses, I think.

Or this:

AlexanderPD wrote:

the "Maximum combo" don't count the end of every slider as combo.
I've noticed this before myself (a while ago), and I guess it is still a problem.
anonymous_old
Bump. Every time I need to see if I'm going overboard I need to play with Auto on 2x. x_x
peppy
Why are you bumping posts that was posted SINCE i've been away?

Obviously nothing has been resolved.
anonymous_old

peppy wrote:

Why are you bumping posts that was posted SINCE i've been away?

Obviously nothing has been resolved.
I'm bumping it so it's more noticed.

Isn't that what bumping is supposed to do?

I know it hasn't been resolved, which is why I am bringing attention to it.
anonymous_old
The issue with sliders has been fixed.

However, now, spinner bonuses don't seem to be counted in the editor's "Maximum Score". See the tutorial map for example: the actual maximum score is around 10x the score shown in the editor due to spinner bonuses.
Zekira
But would the maximum score be based solely on the spinner speed of Auto? There are some people who can spin faster than that, making their score higher than the maximum?
anonymous_old

Zekira wrote:

But would the maximum score be based solely on the spinner speed of Auto? There are some people who can spin faster than that, making their score higher than the maximum?
You cannot spin faster than Auto.
mm201

strager wrote:

Well in theory, Auto takes 4 frames to go around the spinner. If you were some sorta robot and could go around the spinner in 3 frames then maybe you could. :P
anonymous_old

MetalMario201 wrote:

strager wrote:

Well in theory, Auto takes 4 frames to go around the spinner. If you were some sorta robot and could go around the spinner in 3 frames then maybe you could. :P
No you can't.

*cough*
DiabloX_Darkstone
I have a problem with the rankings do a song and when he says Retrieving statics Online rankings are branded me or I get the Osu status rank 0 0 0 acuraccy not give me the ranking of the song I talk to some players and it also happens :x
DiabloX_Darkstone
I have a problem with the rankings do a song and when he says Retrieving statics Online rankings are branded me or I get the Osu status rank 0 0 0 acuraccy not give me the ranking of the song I talk to some players and it also happens :x
Zekira
Way to necropost, doublepost, and unrelated reply in the same post.

For your concerns, please just create a new thread
Derekku

Zekira wrote:

Way to necropost, doublepost, and unrelated reply in the same post.
Wowwwww I don't even know how to respond to that. Diablo seems to have broken my MIND.