forum

TERRA - HANA RANMAN (Flowers) (Now with an easier mode!)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cecilthemos
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, January 28, 2008 at 11:29:07 AM

Artist: TERRA
Title: HANA RANMAN (Flowers)
BPM: 160
Filesize: 1619kb
Play Time: 01:40
Difficulties Available:
  1. Basic (2.12 stars, 112 notes)
  2. Trick (4.33 stars, 213 notes)
  3. Maniac (4.89 stars, 262 notes)
Download: TERRA - HANA RANMAN (Flowers)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Fixed even more minor stuff,
hunnykilla
A great beatmap. Something i could never make.
Topic Starter
Cecilthemos
Thanks, do you think I should make a Basic map?
Extor
Nice beatmap. I didn't see anything distracting in tricky, maybe it was a video and it didn't display on my game.

Maniac is really hard too. I'll try to pass it someday.

It seems there are some beatspacing issues around the beatmap but aren't very noticeable.

You should make an easier version too. =P

*stars*
Topic Starter
Cecilthemos
I change the beatspacing to long distances to emphasize the beats, like a quick slash in one direction fits a note better than the same timing, also, you forgot to put the star up there, I'll just do it myself, and I'll make a Basic version tonight. I'll check all of the beatspacing except for the ones that I purposely made huge gaps in-between.
Surge_old
great beatmaps

super short spinners are really dumb though
Topic Starter
Cecilthemos

Surge wrote:

great beatmaps

super short spinners are really dumb though
They can all be 300'd without too much spinning involved, and Wizards in Winter got ranked, so I think three kinda short spinners is a rankable concept.
Kharl
Your offset is slightly off. Here is my suggestion for all sections:

-425, 61834, 67833, 97833

And I think the last slider at 1:37:08 in Trick level is 1/8 beat too long. You might want to shorten it.
Topic Starter
Cecilthemos
Thanks, fixed.
Rolled
I really like this song. The transition from easy to medium to hard is excellent. Well done.

I did find one minor thing.

32:57 The blue 1 is placed too far from the green 6.

I kind of remember something tricking me up in easy also, but I can't seem to find it in edit mode :P Ah well. This is an excellent map, and it deserves to be ranked. The only thing holding back my bubble is that one little thing.
Topic Starter
Cecilthemos
I thought I fixed that awhile ago, must have forgotten to upload it...anyway fixed and uploaded, and congrats on becoming a mod.
But try specifying on which difficulty you're referring to next time.
Zyid
I really love this beatmap. Everything is nearly perfectly spaced, and even within those limitations you managed some really creative arrangements. Good job. I did notice that on Hard Mode at 1:29:21 the chain pattern changes at the end to have the last two beats overlap, but it's so minor that I think it can be chalked up to creative license.

Thought bubbled.
Topic Starter
Cecilthemos
Thanks, and wow, there's a lot of new mods...
I need to start playing Osu a lot more.
Kharl
Looking good. Only some minor issues remain. I've corrected some spacing inconsistencies and simplified Basic level a bit. Check the attached maps and see if you approve of them or not.

Download: TERRA - HANA RANMAN (Flowers) (Cecilthemos) [Maniac-edit].osu

Download: TERRA - HANA RANMAN (Flowers) (Cecilthemos) [Trick-edit].osu

Download: TERRA - HANA RANMAN (Flowers) (Cecilthemos) [Basic-edit].osu
Topic Starter
Cecilthemos
Basic: The only thing I saw you change was that at 1:10 you made the beat in the middle, I should've changed that awhile ago.

Trick: I didn't notice anything that you changed.

Maniac: I never would have fixed those "inconsistencies" because I see 1 diagonal space and 1 horizontal space as the same beatspacing.

Overall, I approve, I'll re-upload in a second.
Kharl
There is a note accidentally placed right at the beginning of the Trick level. Can you remove it for me, please? :)
James
This beatmap is really fun especially in hidden mode.
This is my second best "fun" beatmap next to agony (insane)
Fun, meaning I cant finish it :(

OT: Is this song have a long version? Anyone have it? I like to have one 8-)
James
i was just playing around with these mods and i beat it =(
i wish i did not turn on spun out mod haha