forum

Notpron

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zekira
I've become a bit tired of notpron, though I agree that it's very challenging.

But first, for beginners, I think you should finish weffriddles first. *link removed*. It's identical to an online puzzle too, using hidden words in the webpage source or what. Beware though -- massive googling is advised. *yes, weffriddles advises research, especially if you don't know about Michael Jackson.*

LOGINER-WARNING: The website mentioned in this post is most likely infected with an iframe trojan. If you want to visit it, google "weffriddles" at your own risk.
LuigiHann
I did that back in college. I got exactly as far as the music notes puzzle, and couldn't get the right answer.
0_o
Anyone ever done the Tim Tang Test? 200 levels, along with 2 mini sets of 25 levels that you have to finish before passing level 50 and 100, respectfully. It's been around for at least 2 years now; the furthest anyone's gotten so far is level 166.

Same idea, very addicting. Only 105 people have passed level 100 so far (I'm one of them ^_^), I stopped at level 102 because it started consuming my life (and it was really hard :P). They are very strict about spoilers; good luck finding any answers on the internet past level 30 or so.

Oh, and I hope you like google, video games, math and music :P
Topic Starter
Rolled

LuigiHann wrote:

I did that back in college. I got exactly as far as the music notes puzzle, and couldn't get the right answer.
Just past that level, it was a bitch. Got some help from ivalset and a virtual keyboard/organ. Helped.
YellowerYoshi
Holy freak. I'm stuck on Level 6 right now. I think I'm on the right track but I can't really find any kind of username/pass that's right.
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Jinxy
I was going to play it but the darkness of the photos scared me. :o
Loginer

JInxyjem wrote:

I was going to play it but the darkness of the photos scared me. :o
Don't worry, there are no screamers or anything.
Jinxy
for question 2 the arow pointed up to the address so I went to type level 3, is that the way?
Loginer

JInxyjem wrote:

for question 2 the arow pointed up to the address so I went to type level 3, is that the way?
Yes, but you can also press Enter or disable JavaScript to trick the door.
Topic Starter
Rolled

YellowYoshi1 wrote:

Holy freak. I'm stuck on Level 6 right now. I think I'm on the right track but I can't really find any kind of username/pass that's right.
Dig around the page source enough, you'll get there.

Also, anybody know what kind of plugins I need to get the music to play in firefox? I'm stuck playing in IE atm.

Also, @ 0_o, I just started playing TTT after I read your post. Everything was relatively easy, up until level 6. What the mother fuck @ level 6.
Seibei4211
Mashley
Ivalset
Me and a few old RO buddies did this at length, got to somewhere in the greek's (past the original postive levels, then past the negatives). That shit was ridiculous. I should have some sort of vague recollection of how to do a good deal of these, so if you really need help you can ask me.
GolGate
With all the clues they give, I finally got to Level 9 -- and stuck.

Yes I should stop being lazy and think. :cry: