forum

Top 50 profile

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Sir Minelli
While ingame, you can click a small tab located to the right of the player's score, which will send you to that players profile.

Somthing like this but designed better of course:

LuigiHann
Right now, clicking on their name takes you to their Results screen... I think there's more room for a profile link on that screen than on Song Select.
vytalibus
That's an ugly fake-screenie, Sir Minelli. And I think the link should be accessible on the Result Screen to avoid cluttering.
Real1
How about, right clicking the score, and get shortcuts to
"Watch Replay"
"Show player profile"

Damn, that's a great idea by me. Damn I'm good!
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Sir Minelli

LuigiHann wrote:

Right now, clicking on their name takes you to their Results screen... I think there's more room for a profile link on that screen than on Song Select.

I thought of that too, but i just guessed it might be easier to add it beside the name... but on the other hand it might dirty up a bit the whole thing.

Whatever it is im ok with it.

vytalibus wrote:

That's an ugly fake-screenie, Sir Minelli. And I think the link should be accessible on the Result Screen to avoid cluttering.
Yes, it was 20 seconds photoshop. I mean... it was just for the idea, but indeed, once i saw it i loled.
KawaiiLily
Wanted this for a while now..
Dunno why i didnt request it..