forum

Haru - Voyage 1969 (Instrumental)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mosluv
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 7:57:16 PM

Artist: Haru
Title: Voyage 1969 (Instrumental)
Source: Touhou
Tags: Techno Touhou Instrumental Viotex
BPM: 117
Filesize: 9667kb
Play Time: 03:02
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.9 stars, 421 notes)
  2. Normal (3.96 stars, 227 notes)
Download: Haru - Voyage 1969 (Instrumental)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
For the Viotex Project.

Comments & criticism always appreciated!
Credits to Shinxyn for helping with the spinner and Cyclone for most of the images.

Thanks to everyone who helped!
Shinxyn
:o waah you started playing with all hitsounds
Nevertheless its still your style~~ but more jumps than usual

And wheres my spinner credit! (unless of course you plan to change it later :P )
WyndII
Nexy...
This map
is
freaking
awesome.
Bad thing is you struggle clicking design and timing with the green lines =P
Dramatic Song.
Cute Spinner =3
Topic Starter
mosluv
You seriously liked it? @_@ Am I the only one that found it boring D:? Thanks for checking! :D
blissfulyoshi
Hard:
In the beginning before the slider, the drain is really bad with so few notes, but the drain is fine for later. You might want to try to map a little more in the beginning.
00:06:86 (4) - I think it would look better if you put the start of 4 directly under the end of 2
00:13:14 (1,2,3,4) - 1 and 3 are not aligned, but 2 and 4 are. Choose what you want to do.
00:18:40 (1) - align with blue 3?
00:27:63 (2,3,4) - make this a vertical reflection of the red 1 before it
00:33:78 (4) - make this a horizontal reflection of 2
00:35:58 (4,5) - make these horizontal reflections of 2 and 1 respectively
00:37:89 (2) - make this a horizontal reflection of 1 (a few pixels off)
00:42:50 (2) - align with the red 3 two combos before
00:45:07 (4) - align with the white 2 3 combos before
00:48:40 (7) - make a vertical reflection of 5
00:57:76 (4,5) - align with the red 4
01:01:73 (2,4) - make these vertical reflections of the pink 1 and 3
01:13:01 (5) - spacing between 1 and 3 is different from the spacing between 3 and 5
01:15:07 (7) - align with 5
01:19:68 (7) - align vertically with 5?
01:20:96 (3) - align vertically with 1?
01:25:32 (3) - make a replica of 1
01:26:86 (3,4,5) - it might look nice if all 3 of these were parallel
01:29:42 (3) - make a replica of 2
01:30:45 (1) - realign with the end of 3
01:31:22 (3) - align with the end of 1
01:35:58 (4) - make a replica of 1
01:36:60 (1) - don't use grid snap and align this with 3
01:59:94 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - make this a horizontal reflection of the red combo before it
02:16:60 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - it would be nice if this formed a straight line
02:28:14 (1,1) - this jump is quite a bit harder than your other jumps. It would be nice if you made a vertical edge jump
02:34:04 (5,6,7,8) - arrange these so they from a x
02:51:73 (1,2,3,4) - 2 and 4 are different distance from the center and 1 and 3 are
02:53:01 (1,2,3,4) - " "

Nice beatmap. Star. (awaiting future diff.)
Topic Starter
mosluv

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Hard:
In the beginning before the slider, the drain is really bad with so few notes, but the drain is fine for later. You might want to try to map a little more in the beginning.
This was intentional. I want the drain to be going down and for the player to pick it up. If that made any sense. o.o
00:57:76 (4,5) - align with the red 4
Can't. Either I align (1,2) with the red 3 or do yours. The spacing becomes inconsistent if I go with yours.
01:15:07 (7) - align with 5
Looks better where it is D:!
01:26:86 (3,4,5) - it might look nice if all 3 of these were parallel
Parallel as in the same slant or right next to each other?
01:59:94 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - make this a horizontal reflection of the red combo before it
I like the way it is right now D:!
02:28:14 (1,1) - this jump is quite a bit harder than your other jumps. It would be nice if you made a vertical edge jump
These are stacked. Not a jump unless you meant from 8 to 1, which I don't see how it's hard o.o.
Don't they already? Unless you mean stack the ends o.o.
Thanks for the mod! :)
Cyclone
As far as keeping the BG art consistent to what song they go to, This song needs a picture of Kaguya and/or Eirin. Looking at your folder, Touhou48 should do the trick. (seeing as that's the only picture they appear in)

Also, The character used for the spinner doesn't even appear for 2 games. It IS a nice spinner though.

Also, the image you have would work well with "Septette for the Dead Princess"
WyndII
Nexy your normal request is still not finish. And I might make a "fog" effect, if you want.
Topic Starter
mosluv
Thanks Cyclone. Not really familiar with the Touhou games all that well. I'll ask Shin to change the spinner. :D Changed the background to the one you mentioned.

@WyndII: Take your time. Go ahead with the fog effect. o:!
blissfulyoshi

Nexy wrote:

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Hard:
Parallel as in the same slant or right next to each other?
same slant
These are stacked. Not a jump unless you meant from 8 to 1, which I don't see how it's hard o.o.
I accidentally rearranged that one while I was modding sorry
Don't they already? Unless you mean stack the ends o.o.
if you look at the the current pattern, the location of each of the ends have different positions in respect to each other. I would like all the sliders to end in a way that forms a square with the ends.
Thanks for the mod! :)
The new bg fits a lot better, but I was wondering if there was any pic in that folder that has Kaguya and/or Eirin stand more in the foreground. That would probably look better than having the two rabbits dominate the image.
Cyclone

blissfulyoshi wrote:

The new bg fits a lot better, but I was wondering if there was any pic in that folder that has Kaguya and/or Eirin stand more in the foreground.

Cyclone wrote:

Looking at your folder, Touhou48 should do the trick. (seeing as that's the only picture they appear in)
I supposed i could look around for more pictures if you all want. Also, Nexy, go ahead and PM me everytime a map gets put up, and i'll make sure the BG's match the songs.
Topic Starter
mosluv
That would be awesome Cyclone. I actually did want another more dramatic BG than the current one but I really can't find any that has Erin/Kaguya in it.

Thank You! :)
WyndII
Hi Nexy
, touhou19, touhou34, tohou38, tohou41, of course tohou45 can help for the SB XD
Topic Starter
mosluv
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
WyndII
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=11d3 ... f6e8ebb871

^ SB: is just a test but if you like it say yes. If you don't say no.
SB is not yet done though and its only a test. :(
if I'll show maybe you can give me ideas etc etc. :arrow: and more pix plox ^o^ those pix are not helping me I want Eirin... EIrin Eirin Eirin! and moon and sky.. mine has bad quality >.<.
Topic Starter
mosluv
I love it WyndII. Some stuff I noticed that wasn't that good:

It would be better if the image didn't zoom for the 2nd time when your difficulty starts and after my first spinner. Maybe something else?
The reimu was here picture is really dark. You can try this one: Click Me if you like it.

BTW, did you use storyboard sounds? A lot of my hitsounds have changed and I don't like them that much o.o! If you have MSN or Xfire, I can send you a lot of pictures.

Other than that it's great. Thanks :)!
WyndII
uhm yea... I use a custom overdrive 1. for softfinish instead I put normalhit O.O

and Glad you like it now to edit it xD
tieff
It's awesome. Realy.

[Normal]
01:25:325 (1) - Maybe add clap here?
01:29:428 (1) - ^
01:33:531 (1) - ^
01:37:633 (1) - ^
02:28:402 (1) - Sorry, but why new combo?
03:01:223 (1) - Another new combo... Don't get it. =(

[Hard]
02:20:967 (6) - Maybe place this note here 02:21:224?

Amazing.
Starred.
Topic Starter
mosluv

tieff wrote:

[Normal]
02:28:402 (1) - Sorry, but why new combo?
03:01:223 (1) - Another new combo... Don't get it. =(
The music is different on both 1's. @_@ If that made any sense. Also, I just didn't like the claps at the timings you mentioned.

Thanks for modding! :)
tieff
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
show more