forum

BJJ - First Kiss

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MoonFragrance
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2009년 10월 5일 월요일 at 오후 5:12:31

Artist: BJJ
Title: First Kiss
Source: DJMAX
Tags: DJMAX BJJ
BPM: 107
Filesize: 7611kb
Play Time: 01:36
Difficulties Available:
  1. bmin11's Insane (4.89 stars, 225 notes)
  2. Easy (1.14 stars, 73 notes)
  3. Hard (4.7 stars, 195 notes)
  4. Normal (3.22 stars, 117 notes)
Download: BJJ - First Kiss
Download: BJJ - First Kiss (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
First Kiss in DJMAX Clazziquai Edition & DJMAX TECHNIKA :D

7/20 All difficulties are changed. Please re-download please :)

8/15 Comboburst is uploaded. Please re-download please :)

10/2 Background is changed better quailty. Please re-download please :)
dudgns88
HAHAHAHAHA!!! here is my crazy beatmap.

and bmin11 modding plz!!

and I'll love(???) you

Download: BJJ - First Kiss (MoonFragrance) [Dudgns88's insane].osu
wlsdbsdb
bmin11
[Normal], [Hard]
We discussed about this by chatting

[wlsdbsdb's normal]
Discussed earlier.

[dudgns88's insane]
Ok, change your BPM in to 107 then remap the entire thing. Your map is basiclly a copy of [Hard] which there is no point of having a different creator if is the same map and plz use 1/4 beat snap divisor.
DeathxShinigami
Yeah I know...I copied most of my mod from your other map but eh...both maps are very similar issue wise.

Nice map. Brings back memories.

Step 1: To many notes are clumped together. I suggest spacing them out more to make the entire map less of a "click fest" espeicially in wlsdbsdb's normal. Ignore this step for your easy.

Step 2: add more sliders into the song!!

Step 3: If you want you could fix up wlsdbsdb's normal yourself so it can meet your standards for maps. Your choice on that.

Final Step: Normal is your first priority to fix up. Everything is to close to make the map any fun at all.

Thanks for the fun song. =3

Edit: Maybe I'll make a diff for this song if I have time :)
Takuma
Revived!
Topic Starter
MoonFragrance

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Yeah I know...I copied most of my mod from your other map but eh...both maps are very similar issue wise.

Nice map. Brings back memories.

Step 1: To many notes are clumped together. I suggest spacing them out more to make the entire map less of a "click fest" espeicially in wlsdbsdb's normal. Ignore this step for your easy.

Step 2: add more sliders into the song!!

Step 3: If you want you could fix up wlsdbsdb's normal yourself so it can meet your standards for maps. Your choice on that.

Final Step: Normal is your first priority to fix up. Everything is to close to make the map any fun at all.

Thanks for the fun song. =3

Edit: Maybe I'll make a diff for this song if I have time :)

I still fixing it now.
But it delaying because I have a term exam so I have to study T.T
Sorry about that. :(
Topic Starter
MoonFragrance
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
MoonFragrance

dudgns88 wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! here is my crazy beatmap.

and bmin11 modding plz!!

and I'll love(???) you

Sorry, Your beatmap is declined :|
cyanberryio
lol When I was going to mod this i was mad at how small the hit circles were. And how the drain rate was too high, since I failed when I missed a note on Hard. then I realized Hard Rock+Sudden Death was on. D:

[General]
Countdown is too loud, and doesn't fit very well with this map.

[Easy]
General: No hit sound changes?
00:10:09 (1,2,3,4) - WAY too spaced out rhythm(even for an Easy difficulty), I don't think it would to put something in there.
01:16:26 (3) - New combo? It is Easy anyways, and pretty spaced out, but just an opinion.
01:34:20 (1,2,3,4) - Always has been my opinion, but any stacks aren't too easy. Some of my friends that suck at osu! agree too, they can't follow them. Again- opinion.

[Normal]
00:08:97 (1) - Not stacked right under, unless you meant to do this one.

[wlsdbsdb'Normal]
Did someone mean to put wlsdbsdb's Normal? :\
Isn't that break a bit long?
Kinda short too.
Two red in the colors panel? Follow the same color scheme as the other three please.
00:49:64 (1,2,3,4) - Sound more flowing pushed 1/2 back, cause it sounds like your following the vocals.
00:51:89 (1,2,3,4) - Maybe push 1/4 forward, reason is above.

[Hard]
00:19:90 (4) - Confused me the first time, but then again I was on Hard Rock. :P Still, I just don't like this overlap, but that's just my opinion, you get used to it the second or third time.
00:44:01 (6) - Not commenting against it, but just saying, very well made. Not really hard to get, maybe some people will mess up the first time, but rarely.
01:09:53 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Something again, slightly confusing too. But I saw it the editor first, so I got it right away. ;)

Star4U :)
blissfulyoshi
Easy:
01:01:68 (2) - make similar to 1?
01:37:57 (2) - make more curved like 1?

Normal:
00:05:60 (2,3,4,5,6) - the spacing here is too hard for a normal
00:15:70 (1,2,3) - make a straight line?
01:16:26 (1,2,3) - " "
01:33:57 (4,5) - I do not recommend you put this in a normal

wlsdbsdb:
two red hit combos in a row. y?
also y does this diff have a different offset?
00:53:78 (1,2,3,4,5) - the snapping here is different than the other diffs, and this problem does recur throughout the level
00:56:09 (1,2,3,4,5) - the spacing here is really off

Hard:
00:56:91 (4) - align with 2
01:01:68 (3,4) - make parallel with 1,2
01:10:65 (7,8,9,10) - this is a little confusing
01:15:98 (7,8,1) - make parallel to 5,6
01:32:52 (2) - align with 1?
01:34:76 (2,3,4,5) - make a straight line?

Nice beatmap. Star.
Soaprman
All Difficulties
BPM 107.01
Offset 4501
After this change, resnap. Then double-check to make sure nothing got misplaced (the few notes on 1/8 divisor will need to be manually adjusted if you don't use 1/8 when resnapping).

Easy
00:43:73 (3) - Space farther from 2

Normal
00:18:36 (1) - feels a little awkward. Give it another look. You can keep it how it is if you like it though.
00:21:16 (5) - Start this slider 1/4 beat sooner to line it up with the vocals (keep its end at the same point in time though). Adjust spacing appropriately.
01:19:62 (5) - Maybe line up with 6 as 1-2 and 3-4 in this combo are. I think it looks slightly nicer like this. Give it a try, I guess!

wlsdbsdb'Normal
Maybe change the name to wlsdbsdb's Normal. :P

Why two red combo colors? Maybe just use the same colors as the other difficulties.

Hard
Why that timing section change at 8ms? Get rid of that, it's useless. :P

00:19:92 (4) - The reverse arrow is completely obscured by the 300 mark after clearing 3. Fine but a little irritating, I'll leave the decision up to you on this one.
00:21:18 (6) - Start 1/4 beat sooner to sync with vocals.

Not bad, not bad! Have a star.
bagnz0r
[Hard]
01:28:787 - 01:29:299 * Sounds weird for me.
01:33:644 * That note is too close to previous one.
01:35:887 * That note is too close to previous one.
01:36:448* That note is too close to previous one.

That's all.
Topic Starter
MoonFragrance

Alex0686 wrote:

lol When I was going to mod this i was mad at how small the hit circles were. And how the drain rate was too high, since I failed when I missed a note on Hard. then I realized Hard Rock+Sudden Death was on. D:

[General]
Countdown is too loud, and doesn't fit very well with this map.

[Easy]
General: No hit sound changes?
00:10:09 (1,2,3,4) - WAY too spaced out rhythm(even for an Easy difficulty), I don't think it would to put something in there.
01:16:26 (3) - New combo? It is Easy anyways, and pretty spaced out, but just an opinion.
01:34:20 (1,2,3,4) - Always has been my opinion, but any stacks aren't too easy. Some of my friends that suck at osu! agree too, they can't follow them. Again- opinion.

- Fixed :)

[Normal]
00:08:97 (1) - Not stacked right under, unless you meant to do this one.

[wlsdbsdb'Normal]
Did someone mean to put wlsdbsdb's Normal? :\

Isn't that break a bit long?
Kinda short too.
Two red in the colors panel? Follow the same color scheme as the other three please.
00:49:64 (1,2,3,4) - Sound more flowing pushed 1/2 back, cause it sounds like your following the vocals.
00:51:89 (1,2,3,4) - Maybe push 1/4 forward, reason is above.

This difficulty is not mine. So I think I shouldn's fix it without wlsdbsdb's permission :)

[Hard]
00:19:90 (4) - Confused me the first time, but then again I was on Hard Rock. :P Still, I just don't like this overlap, but that's just my opinion, you get used to it the second or third time.
00:44:01 (6) - Not commenting against it, but just saying, very well made. Not really hard to get, maybe some people will mess up the first time, but rarely.
01:09:53 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Something again, slightly confusing too. But I saw it the editor first, so I got it right away. ;)

Star4U :)
Topic Starter
MoonFragrance
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
MoonFragrance

Soaprman wrote:

All Difficulties
BPM 107.01
Offset 4501
After this change, resnap. Then double-check to make sure nothing got misplaced (the few notes on 1/8 divisor will need to be manually adjusted if you don't use 1/8 when resnapping).

Easy
00:43:73 (3) - Space farther from 2

Normal
00:18:36 (1) - feels a little awkward. Give it another look. You can keep it how it is if you like it though.
00:21:16 (5) - Start this slider 1/4 beat sooner to line it up with the vocals (keep its end at the same point in time though). Adjust spacing appropriately.
01:19:62 (5) - Maybe line up with 6 as 1-2 and 3-4 in this combo are. I think it looks slightly nicer like this. Give it a try, I guess!

wlsdbsdb'Normal
Maybe change the name to wlsdbsdb's Normal. :P

Why two red combo colors? Maybe just use the same colors as the other difficulties.

Hard
Why that timing section change at 8ms? Get rid of that, it's useless. :P

00:19:92 (4) - The reverse arrow is completely obscured by the 300 mark after clearing 3. Fine but a little irritating, I'll leave the decision up to you on this one.

00:21:18 (6) - Start 1/4 beat sooner to sync with vocals.

- I synchronized it with piano melody, not vocals.

Not bad, not bad! Have a star.

- Fixed :) Thanks.
Topic Starter
MoonFragrance

BagnoGamer wrote:

[Hard]
01:28:787 - 01:29:299 * Sounds weird for me.

- So what should I do?
I's so sorry. I didn't know it is too rude sentence :oops: I mean, how would you like this sound when I fix it.

01:33:644 * That note is too close to previous one.
01:35:887 * That note is too close to previous one.
01:36:448* That note is too close to previous one.

-The spacing is not wrong.

That's all.
wlsdbsdb
dudgns88
I don't know why this map's Star rating is -35.33 XD

Download: BJJ - First Kiss (MoonFragrance) [Dudgns88's insane].osu
dudgns88
I fixed it a lot!!!!! XD [...]

Download: BJJ - First Kiss (MoonFragrance) [D88's insane].osu
show more