forum

Demetori - Kourou ~ Eastern Dream

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sanch-KK
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 21 мая 2023 г. at 11:46:56

Artist: Demetori
Title: Kourou ~ Eastern Dream
Source: 東方紅魔郷 ~ the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil.
Tags: aye1337 Crimson Belvedere 上海アリス幻樂団 ZUN 如臨深遠 ~雨縒煙柳~ Sinen ni Nozomu ga Gotoshi remilia flandre scarlet sakuya izayoi C71 DECD-0003 th6 metal instrumental progressive jonathanlfj touhou project th06 marathon team shanghai alice
BPM: 165
Filesize: 15906kb
Play Time: 10:02
Difficulties Available:
  1. the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil. (6 stars, 2395 notes)
Download: Demetori - Kourou ~ Eastern Dream
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
hs base from ranked set with lfj's permission and many adjustments

special thanks to posydomojka

Girls are ready. (Colorhax explanation)

I've spent at least 5 hours drawing this. Hi-res versions available on demand

My actual personal thoughts and feelings on this map (very rare)
This is probably my highest effort project of this scale and it's very unlikely that i will make something similar to it again. Very proud of how this map turned out despite the fact that the first half was made more than 2 years prior to the ranked date. Definitely not perfect, but also definitely my ranked map i'm the most proud of.

This map symbolizes my mapping motto in general which i am following since 2017 - feel what the song calls for and capitalize on it. I was very lucky that noone has ever juiced this epic song as hard as i did before, leaving an opportunity for me to see this approach and execute it.

I wholeheartedly love this game and want to leave some significant and memorable mark in the mapping scene, and seems like this map is just doing exactly that. Anyway, i hope that you enjoyed this map in one way or another, thanks for reading this.