forum

I have a really stupid idea! [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
cloud9001
You know how in double speed, how the pitch stays the same? it would be so funny if you could actually make the song "chipmunkified"! It would be so awesome! :lol:
Pasonia
Topic moved to Feature Requests... although I don't understand how this idea could work out.

Personally, I don't want to have Caramelldansen @ Speedycake more chipmunky than it already is.
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Gemi
No thanks, it's way better without.
Jarby
You can change the mp3 pitch in audacity if you want this.
Jinxy
I have a really stupid idea!
Yeah! Its really stupid!

As JarJar said, try "whateverfying" a song in audacity first.

Tell us if it sounds good or bad.
KawaiiLily
Ehhh... No thanks..
0_o
I have an audio program that came with my Boot Camp installation of Windows that lets me change the pitch of the audio output. I gotta say it is pretty amusing :P Hitsounds are kind of weird sounding though...
Derekku

0_o wrote:

I have an audio program that came with my Boot Camp installation of Windows that lets me change the pitch of the audio output. I gotta say it is pretty amusing :P Hitsounds are kind of weird sounding though...
*thinks of a very high pitched whistle sound* oh god my ears are bleeding :o :cry:
Topic Starter
cloud9001
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
Don't admit that the idea is stupid yourself then tell peppy to implement it.