forum

.hack and .hack//G.U.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
Has anyone played the four .hack games and the 3 .hack//G.U. games? Make sure you all reply and give me secrets to it. :D
awp
I've played the first .hack but I really didn't like it. As far as I know it's kind of like an MMO where you need to give it time before it becomes fun but augh it was such a newgame chore.

Secrets: uh idk the .hack minimovies that come with the game contain keyword combinations that lead you to secret levels in the .hack games, but that's all I ever heard about.
phill_old
someone post a link for those of us with no idea :(
Demicol

phill wrote:

someone post a link for those of us with no idea :(
Wikipedia Article on the first four .Hack games
Wikipedia Article on .hack//G.U

I bought the first game when it came out in Europe, got to the final boss and traded it away. Later I bought part 3 used, but I only played it twice before trading it away.

If only the //G.U games were released here. They seem better :cry:
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old

Demicol wrote:

I bought the first game when it came out in Europe, got to the final boss and traded it away. Later I bought part 3 used, but I only played it twice before trading it away.

If only the //G.U games were released here. They seem better
You don't have to trade one game away for another one. You can try and play as much as you want in the previous .hack games before you trade it for another one.

Also, you can import the data from the previous .hack game to the next.

I hope I get .hack// MUTATION for christmas. :D
Demicol
[quote="Dark Deception"]

You don't have to trade one game away for another one. You can try and play as much as you want in the previous .hack games before you trade it for another one.

Also, you can import the data from the previous .hack game to the next./quote]

I know that. What I meant was I traded it away because I didn't like it =/
Zatoichi
what
Ashura43
Yaaayz! =D
I love .hack// G.U. I have the 3 games finished at 100%, all the mangas and the OAV :) It's realy good series!! :o
Dakeyrus
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
redkimono
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zatoichi

so how about that //LINK
Azure_Kite
I must say, I quite enjoyed the .hack//series of games; they were quite cool.

No secrets for you :D
Zaron_old
I liked what I'd done of the original series, have through game three, only into the second, very sporadic with it. Not bad, not the greatest, really only into it because I liked SIGN and manga and books so much. Twilight was a cute, interesting manga, and a butchered, bizarre, and ultimately unappealing anime that took the name and characters, threw the original plot completely away, and did something so different it really should have just been it's own thing with a different set of characters in general... -partial to Aura's bizarre child- Loved AI Buster, too. Series had a lot of lore to it, and I always wanted an actual MMO based on it, honestly. Hear Japan had one.

GU, on the other hand, has left me thinking it's very shiny and pretty, but ultimately between the anime's really crap soundtrack (compared to SIGN's, anyway), characters I can't really find myself liking, and the first volume of the trilogy of games already resorting to grinding endlessly until you can manage the stadium and generally dismissing everything I found creative about the original series, has all left me feeling pretty cold towards it. I still want to give it a shot eventually, but... Iunno. Just not the same. :C I just don't like G.U.
Zatoichi

Zaron wrote:

I liked SIGN
Get out.