Source: Viotex Instrumentals
Tags: Techno Touhou Instrumental Viotex Nexy
BPM: 101
Filesize: 9910kb
Play Time: 03:54
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.69 stars, 558 notes)
  2. Normal (4.14 stars, 378 notes)
Download: Haru - Broken Moon (Instrumental)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
For Viotex project, colab mapping with Nexy
Japanese Name: Saigetsu
Original Artist: Tasogare Frontier
Original Song from: Touhou: Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, Suika Ibuki's Theme
Credit: Nexy for finding and organizing song, Shinxyn for 95% of Storyboarding, spinner, and comboburst

Note- I know the spinner blocks out notes, thats kinda the point~~
Added "special" storyboard to our last sections due to Nexy's request~
Don't ask for more breaks, its not so hard that it'll need more. (But it is long~)

Modder's/Thank you List-
-Mafiamaster
-fufe
-Cyclone
-mrtn
-blissfulyoshi
-tieff
-DawnII
-Takuma
Mafiamaster
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
mosluv
o:! I'll make the letters a bit more readable.
fufe
I may be visually challenged but i already know you both have a kinda tricky tricky mapping style so I know i have to watch for little traps. It gets a little hard with the colors you have since the approach circle sometimes blends into the background. so its kinda hard to detect some notes that appear back in the middle or stuff like 02:55:26 (1,2,3) - where the beat spacing isn't showing you what to expect.

Anyways. yea theres nazi spacing stuff but i'm not that desperate for kd ;x
Cyclone
I'd say this needs like +5ish ms to the offset. It's a small change, so it might just be me.

There's quite a bit of overlapping patterns. Just something to keep in mind. Even more so since the spacing is fairly small.

A couple of the spinners in this map have notes coming right after that can potentially be difficult to see coming. (just another thing to keep in mind)

Hard:
Overall difficulty is kinda high for a song as relaxing as this. It's fine though if you like it as is.

01:08:62 (1) - Due to the overlapping thing i stated above, This slider is a PAIN to see. Also since it's the same color as the background.
01:15:16 (4) - Having this note here takes away from the piano notes in my opinion. To me, it would just feel so much better if you removed it. (and respaced the notes accordingly)

Normal:
Now the overall difficulty is a slight bit too low for my taste :P

01:24:37 (1) - Just a suggestion. Makes the slider have 5 points total, then add in a note to fill in the blank spot.(right under the slider if need be.) Right now the slider lasting as long as it does doesn't feel right to me
02:39:22 (1) - Another Suggestion. Make this also have 5 points total. Then have a 1/4 long slider staring on the next white tick. This would bring out the pause in the scratching in my opinion. Also maybe something similar on Hard, though i didn't notice it there at first.
02:57:34 (1) - Unexpected jump.
Gabi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Paulo8624
Star because of the Nexy pun on the end. That was... perv.
tieff
mrtn
blissfulyoshi
Tried not to nazi.

Normal:
00:28:53 (1,2,3,4) - make this a reflection of the previous 1,2,3,4
01:32:69 (2) - might want to align this with 1
02:28:23 (2) - quick nazi post: closer to 3 than 4 is
02:49:92 (2) - another quick nazi post: make this the same distance from 1 as the other 2 is
03:08:04 (3) - might want to align this with 5

Hard:
00:26:15 (3) - stack on the end of 1
00:51:69 (2) - restack the end of 2 on the end of 1
00:54:07 (3) - nazi post: the distance between 1 and 3 and 3 and 5 are different
02:58:82 (6) - another nazi post: 6 is a different distance from 4 than 2 is
03:20:80 (4) - another nazi post: this is a different distance from 3 than the previous 4
03:32:09 (1) - might want to align with 2 from the prvious combo

Nice beatmap with a very nice storyboard. Star.
tieff
Hmm... I love this song, and I decide to mod this again.

[Hard]
01:10:714 - Look at pick. Try like this. Becouse slider like that, it's piano/guitar part.
01:29:730 - Try 1/6 slider with 1 return.
02:29:129 - Again.

DawnII
[Hard]
01:55:86 (1,2,3) - Switch (2) and (3) around.

Sexy lulz.

Think of this as a Starubble.
Takuma
Hello.

Offset feels off to me, especially when you go further towards the end.
I got 20,197 ms. That's quite a bit from your original (-319 ms!).

- All:
The mapper names aren't really in a place where we can actually see it when we're playing. Also, it's spinning! O __ O
p.s. <3 Suika spinner.

- Normal:
Redo the break.
I really don't think 1/4ths like that are Normal like. I would change into a repeating slider, but that's just me, haha.

- Hard:
No problems.
Cyclone
Hard:
02:29:11 (6) - This could use 1 more repeat

Normal:
03:17:82 (1) - eh, jumpy?

Also, yeah i didn't notice before, but your offset IS technically off by a half beat. Just go to the first note, add a section, remove the second section, and change the audio of the new section to be what the old one was. (should yield an offset of 20,199)
mtmcl
Another awesome map from tonight's queue! Well done collab map, very cohesive. Take a bubble.
Cyclone
Ranked.
Ibuki Suika
I LOVE THIS MUSIC & THIS MAP❤ <3
:oops:
Ibuki Suika
Finally 1 years,this map run through my entire osu career

Thank you Shinxyn