forum

[Archived] Friends alert disalignment

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gens
Yeah. I'm pretty sure this is a known issue.

[attachment=0:be512]screenshot141b.PNG[/attachment:be512]

However, I think I found a way to reproduce it.

You need to open the chat console at the exact time a Friend goes on.
mattyu007
This happens if there's a chat ticker line underneath where the friends line should go (Even if it's barely visible). The friends line does not move down to the bottom of the screen, which can cause some confusion.
Hanyuu

mattyu007 wrote:

This happens if there's a chat ticker line underneath where the friends line should go (Even if it's barely visible). The friends line does not move down to the bottom of the screen, which can cause some confusion.
I never use the ticker but i had this bug (allthough its a minor bug) just now. In the first picture was the first time i screenshotted it and i did a few more to spam this message window and make it visible that there is nothing under it.
Oh I openend the chatbox but i can guarantee you it was the same when it was closed, i didnt think of it when i took the screenshots

Topic Starter
Gens

mattyu007 wrote:

I'm referring that there's no name on the green ticker. It's also cut, as you can see near my user panel/rank.