forum

Belle Lawrence - Bad Day (Nightcore Mix)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Andrea
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on venerdì 31 maggio 2013 at 09:20:54

Artist: Belle Lawrence
Title: Bad Day (Nightcore Mix)
Tags: Techno Remix Cover Daniel Powter Darksonic Katty Pie osuplayer111 Sekai-nyan
BPM: 175,4
Filesize: 4829kb
Play Time: 01:48
Difficulties Available:
  1. Bad (5 stars, 409 notes)
  2. Decent (4,98 stars, 271 notes)
  3. Good (4,33 stars, 160 notes)
  4. Nice (2,67 stars, 136 notes)
Download: Belle Lawrence - Bad Day (Nightcore Mix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My 178th Beatmap.

Special thanks to Katty Pie for the BG. ^^

Mapset:

Bad (Andrea) - Done.
Decent (Katty Pie) - Done.
Good (Darksonic) - Done.
Nice (Sekai-nyan) - Done.
Lally
first o3o
Suimya
2nd o3o
Flask
3rd o3o

yay nightcore <3
HeatKai
Lawrence not Danial Powter?
even if it's not should be in the artist, he should be in the tags.
Topic Starter
Andrea

HeatKai wrote:

Lawrence not Danial Powter?
even if it's not should be in the artist, he should be in the tags.
Good point, I'll add that later.

Thank you!
Poggo
Haaa Andrea baka :3

Heatkai yep~ 1 song but various artists~
Lawrence it's a girl, who sing this song in the women's performance~
HeatKai
it's a nightcore, which version does he take before change it to nightcore we don't even know whether it's lawrence or danial powter. but yes if it is lawrence, then danial powter must be in the tags, danial powter should be in the artist then lawrence shouldn't be anywhere in here :/
Topic Starter
Andrea
I mixed it myself, original artist of this version is Lawrence, a girl which sings the cover of the original song of Daniel Powter.
HeatKai
then danial powter should be in the tags \o/
Topic Starter
Andrea
Yep, fixed.

Thank you \:D/
cRyo[iceeicee]
BAD Andrea
Topic Starter
Andrea
You're so mean, cRyo.
Kurokami
Koi Andrea no Naitoucouruu mapu. :3
Gero
EDIT: 700 Posts Yuhu! :3

You Had A Bad Day (8) , Good Luck Man :P! call me when finished I try mod this
Darksonic
http://puu.sh/30zEj.osu

Here is my diff, I hope you like it.

If you gonna change anything before submitting it, please let me know.
Topic Starter
Andrea
Yeah, it's great, thank you. <3

Updated and moved to Pending, please mod. ^^
riffy
'ello

[General]
  1. C'mon, almost EVERY nightcore map has that awesome and cute skin! Please, add it! uguu ♥
  2. Missed tags. People always miss this or that tag. Try to add Techno and Remix and maybe Cover since it's Daniel Powte's song!
  3. I'm pretty sure that your artist is incorrect. I've checked it with YouTube and iTunes. Both souces say that it's Belle Lawrence iTunes (see #8)
  4. As for background picture, you'd better find a 1366x768 one. It'll be recommened resolution for BG.
  5. 00:22:332 - how about kiai fountain here? Feels like a PERFECT spot for placing one.
[Great]
  1. Well.. If we'll look at other diffs, it'll be better too use HP Drain 2 to keep balance between diffs.
  2. 00:39:436 (1) - we use shape like this one to make a blanket-sllider,that's why shape of this slider looks a bit awkward here. We can use something like uguu here.
  3. 01:03:381 (3,4) - to emphasize vocals here, you can start this slider 1/1 earlier. Don't forghet to place a circle at 01:04:408 - to follow background music. So, we will mix vocals and music in awesome way.
[Good]
did you mean Nice? Nice sounds a bit better, imo
  1. 00:03:347 (1) - 00:08:649 (1) - if it is possible, use silenced spinner-bonus.wav here or use S:5% volume here to reduce that sound because it is kinda annoying and doesn't fits with music.
  2. 00:50:040 (3,5) - you have notes here, but youve missed a beat at 00:48:672 - cоnsider placing a circle here to keep rhythm more consistent.
  3. 00:58:592 (3,1) - nazi - (1)'s tail is too close, so players might mistakenly click it. Can't you place it somewhere else? I know, you can move it so,ewhere to make flow even better! example

During kiai you have no 1/2 notes, but kiai is supposed to be hardest and most memorable part of the map! How about making kiai a bit harded and non-kiai parts a bit easier?
[Decent]
oh..well.. Hi! \:D/
  1. Try to increase HP Drain by one tick to keep diff spread a bit more balanced!
  2. Well. The diff itself looks kinda too hard, imo. Why? 1/8 sliders like 00:32:424 (5) - are hardly readable. Try to speed up them a bit, to make reverse-arrows easier visible?
  3. 00:37:042 (2) - jumps like this are too hard. This is a [Hard] diff, not [Insane]. That's why ou should keep patterns passable. I'm pretty sure that keeping distance f jumps under x2.25 DS is the best way to make [Hard] diffs.
  4. 00:59:961 (6) - nazi - you can fix NCs here, to make them follow vocals better. 01:00:645 (1,2) - swap NCs here and place NC at 00:59:961 (6) - to follow vocals.
    Note: finish at 01:00:645 (1) - doesn't really fit, consider replacing it with whistle. Something calm will fit here much better, imo.
  5. 01:06:289 (1) - appears too soon after spinner. Please, remember that players need some time to relax and focus on objet after spinner! Try to keep 1/1 gap between spinner and any-following-object
  6. 01:11:933 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - previously, you used A LOT of 1/2 patterns where it wasn't really necessary. What happend here? Why did you stop using them? I bet that 1/2 sliders will fit here perfectly, just try it! :)
  7. 01:47:338 (1) - sounds just like FINAL spinner, that's why players may miss objects after it. Can't you replace this spinner with one of those long and nicely-curved sliders you used before? I bet it will improve your map a lot!

Well.. It's not bad, but this diff is too [Hard]. try to make it a bit easier, this is NOT the hardest diff here! :)
[Bad]
OH HEY ANDREA YOU SAID IT'LL BE FULL VERSION YOU LIAR I just wanted to say "Hey, have a nice day tomorrow!"
  1. 00:05:143 (5,6) - try to make something, that will fit with music better? :3 I'm pretty sure, that simple doubles will work better! Just listen to the song with 25% playback rate, you'll hear it!
  2. 00:31:568 (8) - nazi - since like this slider used to be an ugly blanket-slider. Let's make it look better! You can use this slider, it'll fit with your style and looks good.
  3. 01:06:460 - even [Hard] diff had more triplets here! try to make some, they will fit here!
Have a nice day tomorrow, my friends! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good luck!
Topic Starter
Andrea
Stop being so awesome, Bakari. <3

Such a great and useful mod, updated most of it. ^^
Suimya
Thanks Bakari for your mod :3

EDIT: Fixed something else too >< http://puu.sh/30PH2.osu
show more