forum

Shuggie Otis - Aht Uh Mi Hed

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sesito71
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on martes, 16 de febrero de 2010 at 8:06:53

Artist: Shuggie Otis
Title: Aht Uh Mi Hed
Tags: Inspiration Information
BPM: 102,61
Filesize: 6249kb
Play Time: 02:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,03 stars, 88 notes)
  2. Normal (2,35 stars, 230 notes)
  3. Relaxing! (4,72 stars, 463 notes)
Download: Shuggie Otis - Aht Uh Mi Hed
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Noooo! I deleted all my edits!! T______________T

So, I thank this people again for helping me modding my map ^^: Blissfulyoshi, Mikhe, Vexed, Mrtn, Mukku, StarrodKirby86, Agent Spin Here, Alvisto, EEeee, Teara, Card N'Force, 0_o, minyeob, ztrot, Symbolic, K2J, WyndII, JarJarJacob, yeahyeahyeahhh, j35u5891221, kingcobra52, vytalibus, Yes, RandomJibberish, Alex0686, Shulin, jericho2442, osuplayer111, Kytoxid, Leorda and Lizbeth.

Special thanks to: Gens (who made me a background and helped me a lot via irc :D), mrtn (for the bubble :D), and kingcobra52 for the rank! ^^

And of course thanks to everyone who gave me a star ;)
hyperluigi
Good song sesito.

Ya la miraré mas detenidamente. ^^ pero me gusta.

*Star*
Topic Starter
sesito71
thanks hyperluigi ^^
Zakiu
buen mapa ^^
blissfulyoshi
BPM: 102.63 (this is not a flat decimal and mixmeister's number did seem to work)
Offset: 3427

I would recommend you keep the slider tick velocity the same for all difficulties.

I would resnap all notes to the new timing. Also, I would recommend you use distance snap because the placement of your notes sometimes is very disorienting.
Also, 02:23:12 (1) - illegal spinner (auto only got 1k)
I am a little unsure about some of the problems with combos in some parts of the map, but since the snapping is weird right now, I will ignore it for now.

Besides that, I like your patterns, and I believe this map will go well with some editing.
Topic Starter
sesito71
thanks, I also moved one note in [Easy] (0:34), and removed the spinner you said! But if I change the BPM a lot of notes sounds bad. I resnapped them, and I had to put it normal because it sounded bad. And abour the ticking rate, it's different because 4 sounds bad in [Easy] so I had to put 2 ^^

Anyway, thanks again for your help!
Leeg
Great :D
Zekira
Did you not listen to blissfulyoshi? Why does this thing still have 103 as its BPM?

Use something like 102.65 (or 102.63 like blis said). After that you'll have to rearrange a lot of notes, kinda like mapping it again the entire time.

No star from me since it was timed wrongly. Sorry.
skr
voto por ver una version insane ^^
y por reducir un poco las pausas... xD

sta bastante bien, estrellita *-*
Bronheld
Slow but fun ;)

You have my star
Cloudstrife
Beautyful and relaxing song.

I don't see anything wrong, and if it has, it will be silly things ^^

Cya =D

*star*
mikhe
Bien, bien, te doy una estrella; me gusta el map en su mayoría; algun fallito, yo diría:
[easy]: La parte final... no le pillo ritmo, si puedes intentar mejorarla (no digo que lo que haya este mal)
[hard]: Tiene algunos fallos importantes de distancias en algunos puntos... y que en cierto momento hay tres slider que tienen la misma separación entre ellos... y entre los dos primeros hay mas tiempo que el entre el segundo y tercero.

Por lo demas, no tiene fallos bestias, se puede hacer.

Saludos :D
P.D: Digo lo mismo que skr, una insane porfi :)
P.D2: Lo siento si no he sdo lo suficientemente especifico... no tengo mucho tiempo ahora :P
Topic Starter
sesito71
mikhe, muchas gracias por tu ayuda, lo que había pasado en [Easy] es que había cambiado el BPM y el Offset y se me habían movido las notas de sitio. Las cambié, pero parece que me olvide del final xDD Ya está cambiado y ahora suena bien ^^ Gracias a ti que me lo has recordado ;)

Respecto a [Hard], ya he arreglado esos sliders, tenías razón, estaban mal colocados >.<

Te doy un kudosu por tu ayuda :D

A propósito, voy a intentar hacer una insane, aunque será un poco díficil ya que se me dan un poco mal :3 pero haré lo que pueda ^^

salu2
Beuchi
I like it! :D

Relaxing song, maybe i'll try to mod it XD

*gives star* ;)
Krlos_old
Good map sesito

*Star*
Vexed_old
Well. I just modded easy and half of hard and lost the page so im not doing it again.
Make the Tickrate (2) for all difficulties. You will have to mess with the sliders a bit after you change it but im sure you can handle it. It's not that big of a deal.

[Easy]
Basicly there was nothing here other than some obvious issues with spacing that im sure i don't need to mention.
The biggest thing with this difficulty is that you have far too much wasted space. Especially the break in the middle. You are gonna have to map some of that.

[Hard]
I will however remod this section.
00:12:19 (5) - New combo
00:14:53 (1) - ^
00:26:22 (3) - ^
00:56:04 (1,2,3) - add whistle. Just try it. sounds good.
01:14:16 (1,2,3) - Remove clap and try same as above with whistle.
01:23:37 (3,4,5,6) - Whistle
01:41:05 (9) - New combo. You did not go over but still. Just try it :].
01:42:81 (1) - Add finish
01:56:25 (1) - This is a 3x jump. Is this intentional?
02:24:32 (1) - Remove new combo
02:24:32 (4) - ^
02:24:90 (5) - Add combo
02:26:07 (5) - ^
02:26:66 (1) - Remove new combo
02:27:24 (5) - New combo
02:39:52 (1,2,3,4,5) - Add hit sounds?
03:15:76 (4) - New combo

[Crazy]
00:10:73 (5,6) - spacing to close.
00:12:19 (11) - New combo. The combo stream is longer than allowed.
00:40:84 (4) - New combo.
00:47:85 (6) - ^
00:49:02 (4) - ^
01:15:04 (4) - ^
01:32:28 (1) - Remove new combo.
01:40:76 (10) - New combo. Limit exceeded.
01:52:75 (1,2,3) - keep these staggered but line them up parallel with eachother.
01:58:89 (6) - New combo.
02:18:47 (12) - Pfft..... New combo.
Well that's it for now. Looks like you went a bit wild with the spacing and i just don't have it in me to point out every spacing issue. I suggest you back through and use distance spacing except for where you want jumps. I don't think this difficulty being named crazy is enough of an excuse to make the spacing ok.
Topic Starter
sesito71
thank you, I've changed all you said ^^

About this in [Hard]: 01:56:25 (1) - This is a 3x jump. Is this intentional?

Yes, it is intentional xD It sounds good for me :P

bye and thanks again ^^
Vexed_old

sesito71 wrote:

thank you, I've changed all you said ^^

About this in [Hard]: 01:56:25 (1) - This is a 3x jump. Is this intentional?

Yes, it is intentional xD It sounds good for me :P

bye and thanks again ^^
hmm. I just went to play it and it's not asking me to update. Maybe they have not taken effect but it should have by now. Maybe upload again full.
Topic Starter
sesito71
It worked for me. Anyways, I have re-uploaded it again. It should work now ^^
vivere
that good map I hope to see but of these! :?: :P
show more