forum

Camellia - OOPARTS [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-mint-
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 6:07:30 AM

Artist: Camellia
Title: OOPARTS
Source: osu!
Tags: kamelcamellia cametek masaya oya かめるかめりあ かめてく 大箭将也 大箭マサヤ full flavor electro breakbeats hitech drumstep dubstep trap twerk hardcore speedcore drum n bass dnb d'n'b artcore hardstyle gabber owc 2020 owc2020 u.u.f.o uufo ultra ufo ctcd-021 ctcd-022 bonus track 1 qqqant featured artist fa electronic instrumental
BPM: 120
Filesize: 10516kb
Play Time: 06:40
Difficulties Available:
  1. Antikythera - 4Key (6.12 stars, 6455 notes)
Download: Camellia - OOPARTS
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
previous (#15) <-- Beatmap #16 --> next (#17)

a relic lost in time

This map was featured as the tiebreaker in 4K MWC 2021 Semifinals.

Did you want uprates? No? Well here you go

PΩΩPFARTS

Special Thanks
A special thanks to the nominators of this map; guden, for nominating this map and looking through it so rigorously and meticulously, but most importantly, for being such a positive radiating force in my life and work; and Davvy, for nominating this map, and for your patient and thorough checks through my patterning and other things.
To both of you, I know I emphasized checking this map as thoroughly as possible, but regardless, I'm beyond appreciative of the fact that you've done so much for this map and myself. Thank you.

A special thanks to Abraxos, both for modding the map so thoroughly and for being so supportive of and patient with me, not limited to this map but in every aspect.

A special thanks to Halogen-, whose chart of this song inspired me to make my own. When I first heard this song, I initially dismissed this song as too difficult to map, but when I saw Halogen's map for this, I immediately knew that, at some point, I wanted to make a chart of my own (one that was within my ability to play, of course).

A special thanks to all of the modders, particularly Abraxos, Feylos, lemonguy (on Discord), and Tailsdk. Thank you for modding so promptly and concisely; you all hadn't left one spot untouched.

A special thanks to all of the testplayers -- especially those who still remembered to testplay the map after they were asked in a time they were busy -- and people who have given a hype on and/or hyped up the map. I can't possibly thank all of you enough for your tremendous support for me and this map.

And of course, a special thanks to you for playing this map.

You can challenge yourself even further with Halogen's map, which perches at absolutely indecipherable heights of all-rounded difficulty. Props to him.

BG and timing taken from Realazy's map