forum

Left 4 Dead 2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
devkit4384
Its not a joke valve has just announced L4D the sequal comming out his november.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/5268/

Introducing the AI Director 2.0, L4D’s dynamic gameplay is taken to the next level by giving the Director the ability to procedurally change weather effects, world objects, and pathways in addition to tailoring the enemy population, effects, and sounds to match the players’ performance. The result is a unique game session custom fitted to provide a satisfying and uniquely challenging experience each time the game is played.

Featuring new Survivors, boss zombies, weapons, and items, Left 4 Dead 2 offers a much larger game than the original with more co-operative campaigns, more Versus campaigns, and maps for Survival mode available at launch.
Jinxy
This is random. There is a Other Games two sub-forums down. Move this?
Seibei4211
Indeed. This is a coincidence though, since I JUST saw L4D2 in the GameFAQs listing, like, today. Less than an hour ago. Strange.
Neo@lex
To catch every Pokemon you have to buy both versions.
Leimilia

neo@lex wrote:

To catch every Pokemon you have to buy both versions.
there aren't pokemon in this game :P
Cuddlebun
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
nsane
I won't be buying this, we were promised a lot of things with the first game that were not delivered, things like additional characters, weapons, campaigns, and other content. Needless to say they did not keep their promise. I refuse to buy that game on the principle that the content should be in the original. Now, I'm not being completely unreasonable, I'd be willing to pay for it if it was an expansion of the original.
Loginer
waah waah valve are not giving us as much free dlc as they did with tf2 even though they've still done a lot more with the game than most devs would ever do boycott boycott rage
Pasonia
I'm going to go for L4D2 and buy a pre-order this time.
Provided I still have extra moolar left with me before the end of this school semester XD
Nachy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pokebis

NachoPiggy wrote:

Gonna get this, looks fun. Looks kind of better than the first, although I'm gonna miss Louis, Francis, Zoey and Bill a lot.
inb4 it has mods with them in it
Pasonia

Pokebis wrote:

NachoPiggy wrote:

Gonna get this, looks fun. Looks kind of better than the first, although I'm gonna miss Louis, Francis, Zoey and Bill a lot.
Deathmatch yay? lol
lukewarmholiday

Pasonia wrote:

Pokebis wrote:

NachoPiggy wrote:

Deathmatch yay? lol
huh?
Pasonia

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Pasonia wrote:

Pokebis wrote:

Deathmatch yay? lol
huh?
Pitting the original L4D team and the new L4D team in a Team Deathmatch play thing, that was what was on my mind.
I thought it was obvious but with you, I seem to be very mistaken.
lukewarmholiday
How you expect people to make that kind of connection Ill never know.
Takuma

NachoPiggy wrote:

Hated Francis.
Seibei4211
Loginer
lukewarmholiday
Old loginer, very old.

the first thing everyone(who actuallly was happy for L4D2) was excited about was playing as uncle phill.
Seibei4211
show more