forum

Score bug..? [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kaese
okey .. my problem is simple, when i do a song .. for example, of 12.000.000 points, when i finnish it only add's me 4.000.000, same happened today with 20 songs or something like that :/ , 1.800.000 = 900.000 (got screen), i dont use no fail, easy mode, half time at all :/ so.. i dont know, is something wrong..???? :/ cuz it kinda sucks if i do around 100.000.000 points an that points turn on 35.000.000 :/ ... anyway, waiting for an answer

btw.. im talking about songs without score, i mean "firs try's" :/

and MAYBE (dunno) as you can see, my english sucks u_u ..

anyway.. i will be waiting for news (= bye

edit: yes yes .. first port :(

Echo
Topic Starter
kaese
that doesnt help AT ALL.
Echo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
kaese
did you ever read what my problem is ? there is no explanation about this .. :/ and if there is, just copy and paste, cuz i dont see anything
Echo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
kaese

Echo wrote:

Only the highest score from the entire beatmapset is counted towards your ranked score. If the first time you ever play a new song, you play easy and get 500,000 points, then you get +500,000 towards your ranked score. If you then play normal and get 1,000,000 points, then you only get a +500,000 point increase towards your ranked score.
wow, that's interesting, i didnt even knew about that.. so.. if you play hard->normal->easy u get more point than playing easy->normal->hard? or its all the same?

btw, closed after this (: i tought it was a bug :( srry
Echo
It's the same.

The FAQ entry explains it all, do I really have to type it again?

Only the highest score from the entire beatmapset counts. So if you go through all the beatmaps you've played and add the single highest score for each beatmapset (only one score from all difficulties), then it will total your ranked score.