forum

Chihara Minori (Nagato Yuki) - Yuki, Buin, Madobe Nite

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pariah164
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, December 22, 2007 at 6:29:30 PM

Artist: Chihara Minori (Nagato Yuki)
Title: Yuki, Buin, Madobe Nite
BPM: 140.08
Filesize: 6443kb
Play Time: 01:07
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.13 stars, 48 notes)
Download: Chihara Minori (Nagato Yuki) - Yuki, Buin, Madobe Nite
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
A work in progress, as well as my first beatmap. This is one of Nagato Yuki's image songs from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu. ^_^

Percentage done as of 12/22/07: 50% (if that is:D)

12/22/07:

Started working on it. Not sure how good or bad it is. Lemme know if anything needs fixing. I don't have much done, I admit, but... It's a start!

Also, if anyone can tell me how to insert half-beats... I'd appreciate it greatly. ^^;; Thanks in advance.

EDIT: 6:30 PM Mountain Standard Time

More to it now. Fixed some beats and got up to the start of the chorus. If this is up twice, I'm sorry. I couldn't figure out how to edit. x__x;;
Mogsy
I haven't played it yet, but I'll edit this post later with comments on it.

And it's called Yuki, Muon, Madobe Nite. Not Buin.

EDIT:
Spacing issues are ever apparent. Make the spacing between beats an equal distance apart an equal actual distance apart. Also, the sliders at the beginning feel awkward. The second slider should be longer. There should be new combos when a different phrase pops up. While it's not done, please fix these before moving on, okay? :3

EDIT:
What do you mean by half beats? Okay, to divide the metronome, you see the thing labled 1/1 in the corner? You adjust that dial to do so.
Narutofoe
I was really bored so I picked to do this song while bored :o