forum

Chihara Minori (Nagato Yuki) - Yuki, Muon, Madobe Nite

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pariah164
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, December 23, 2007 at 12:13:04 AM

Artist: Chihara Minori (Nagato Yuki)
Title: Yuki, Muon, Madobe Nite
BPM: 140.08
Filesize: 6443kb
Play Time: 01:41
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (1.69 stars, 96 notes)
Download: Chihara Minori (Nagato Yuki) - Yuki, Muon, Madobe Nite
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
A work in progress, as well as my first beatmap. This is one of Nagato Yuki's image songs from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu. ^_^

Percentage done as of 12/22/07: 50% (if that is:D)

12/22/07:

Started working on it. Not sure how good or bad it is. Lemme know if anything needs fixing. I don't have much done, I admit, but... It's a start!

Also, if anyone can tell me how to insert half-beats... I'd appreciate it greatly. ^^;; Thanks in advance.

EDIT: 6:30 PM Mountain Standard Time

More to it now. Fixed some beats and got up to the start of the chorus. If this is up twice, I'm sorry. I couldn't figure out how to edit. x__x;;

12/23/07:

12:13 AM... Well, It's in the home stretch. I'm not making it any longer. I want to perfect what I have. It's still... Unpolished. I changed the level to Normal because, well, I was having trouble with it. Name has been corrected, previous post deleted. Thanks for your patience. ^^;;

EDIT: Realized I can't delete the post since someone replied... I humble request the mods delete my other post regarding this same song. THIS is the real one! Thank you, and sorry for the trouble.
Tapdancingmetroid
the only problem I can see is some confusing beat spacing. Otherwise, it's fine. :D