forum

Hashimoto Miyuki, Sasaki Sayaka - astral abilit...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tomatas95
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2021 m. spalio 2 d. at 11:27:51

Artist: Hashimoto Miyuki, Sasaki Sayaka
Title: astral ability (Game Ver.)
Source: リドルジョーカー
Tags: Riddle Joker ゆずソフト yuzusoft op カー オリジナル サウンドトラック saturnalize original opening vn mordred soundtrack 中山♥マミ nakayama mami famishin 井ノ原 智 inohara satoshi newton- asai yasuo video game eroge visual novel japanese pop j-pop jpop
BPM: 130
Filesize: 19422kb
Play Time: 01:36
Difficulties Available:
  1. Advanced (2,39 stars, 185 notes)
  2. Easy (1,46 stars, 89 notes)
  3. Hard (3,18 stars, 293 notes)
  4. Light Insane (3,74 stars, 366 notes)
  5. Mordred's Insane (4,57 stars, 285 notes)
  6. newton's Insane (3,91 stars, 336 notes)
  7. Normal (1,82 stars, 161 notes)
  8. Saturnalize's Insane (4,23 stars, 348 notes)
  9. Will you be my Astral Joker? (5,38 stars, 398 notes)
Download: Hashimoto Miyuki, Sasaki Sayaka - astral ability (Game Ver.)
Download: Hashimoto Miyuki, Sasaki Sayaka - astral ability (Game Ver.) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Will You become mine Astral Partner?

A huge thank you for Zerephiehell for such an amazing video edit! And Mordred Saturnalize newton- for being kind enough to GD my mapset! Thank you very much!

Check out Hishiro's Chizuru's difficulty!

An extra thank you to Saturnalize for such amazing hitsound samples! <3
Sorry nanami fans who wanted more CG from her, since I mapped her Character song, I decide to give more spotlight to other girls too ><
More of an experimental mapset, playing arround with the BPM, hopefully you'll enjoy!! ><
thank you box <33

- jonathanlfj StarCastler Thank you so much guys for considering and helping me to pushing my set to ranked status! <33

- Seros Rolniczy Huge thank you for helping me learn low bpm mapping, it helped me improve magnificently..!!

- Saturnalize thanks for giving me good HS samples <3

- Mordred newton- Saturnalize Hishiro Chizuru thank you guys so much with your impressive GD's and being kind enough to GD my map to begin with ;w;

- Irohas kusano Hu Tao thank you guys very much for modding and helping us polish our all difficulties!

- Zerephiehell For such an amazing video editting to make it rankable <3
A few backgrounds that didin't make into the map, but are gooodddd