forum

Van Halen - Hot For Teacher

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jonathan_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
eee
here's the thing, if you want timing help, you need to supply an mp3, so it's too little info.
different mp3s have different offsets and rarely different BPMs. So we can't help unless we have the EXACT same mp3
you can use the BSS (Beatmap Submission System) to submit an unmapped map if you desperately need the timing help.

found one, this thread used a file sharing site to supply the mp3, maybe you can give it a try, like mediafire, or Osu's very own, "UPPPY"

also: all I know is "Hot For Teacher" would probably be hard to map, most classic rock tend to have a couple of timing sections, idk, that drum solo and stuff is weird
Topic Starter
jonathan_old
Thank You, can you suggest a better song to map? My first ( and shittiest) was "Who Else But Quagmire", a song on Family Guy.
eee
I never said you can't map this, anyone can map it if they really tried

if you're still interested in mapping this, and you want your timing, use this thread for guidelines viewtopic.php?f=56&t=13795 as it says, people would try to find a timing as soon as possible