forum

[Archived] Having issues logging in

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MotherBound
I hope I am in the right thread for this question, but when I was using the Search function it kept showing me threads from 2008. I was wondering if there has been some kind of maintenance on the game, or if there is something that I need to change because I used to be able to play the game perfectly fine with getting the EXP thing. I decided to go for the theme pack and get some of the achievements, but they never mention on the site that I CLEARED it. But it used to have my little bar go up after each song that I beat. I also noticed that my "Total fruit caught" number hasn't increased on the website even after playing a few rounds of that "Special Game".

I am logged in on the game and on the forum site, but when i click my name on the game and say "view profile" it takes me to a account without any avatar or points or anything. When I try to log back in... still it does not fix this problem.

I am wondering if there just was a update maintenance in progress, and that was the reason for it not happening and that it would soon all be working again.