Title: I Giorni
Tags: piano classical i giorni these days day ludovico einaudi
BPM: 113
Filesize: 633531kb
Play Time: 02:01
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.79 stars, 85 notes)
Download: Ludovico Einaudi - I Giorni
Download: Ludovico Einaudi - I Giorni (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
The first beatmap I've made so I'll take critism seriously as I would like to improve and, if all goes well, I would like to create harder levels which go further into the piece.
Feel free to be as harsh as you want about it, I really don't want my creations to become an unlikeable gaming experiance.
blissfulyoshi
Can you do a full-resubmit? I cannot access your beatmap.
Topic Starter
Kodoku_old

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Can you do a full-resubmit? I cannot access your beatmap.
That better?
blissfulyoshi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Kodoku_old

blissfulyoshi wrote:

For some weird reason, I cannot dl your mp3 or video. Please do another full resubmit.

Looking at your map:
First, turn on distance snap please, some of the spacing between your notes is very unintuitive. Ex:00:00:35 (1,2,3)

Also, it is illegal for there to be beats in between while a spinner is supposed to be spun.

Please fix these things so your beatmap can move onward.
There's a beat in a spinner? O_O
I seriously didn't know. I'll go fix these. Thank you.
Topic Starter
Kodoku_old

blissfulyoshi wrote:

For some weird reason, I cannot dl your mp3 or video. Please do another full resubmit.

Looking at your map:
First, turn on distance snap please, some of the spacing between your notes is very unintuitive. Ex:00:00:35 (1,2,3)

Also, it is illegal for there to be beats in between while a spinner is supposed to be spun.

Please fix these things so your beatmap can move onward.
Updated.
blissfulyoshi
I still can't get the mp3 or video. Try resubmitting and dl the map yourself. Then check the folder the map dled to to see if the mp3 is in that folder.

As I said before, please use distance snap. You really need it.

One other word of advice, if someone mods your map and you liked what they they post, please give the modder a kudosu!. This is the incentive for some ppl to mod.

(please no kudosu! for this post)
Topic Starter
Kodoku_old

blissfulyoshi wrote:

I still can't get the mp3 or video. Try resubmitting and dl the map yourself. Then check the folder the map dled to to see if the mp3 is in that folder.

As I said before, please use distance snap. You really need it.

One other word of advice, if someone mods your map and you liked what they they post, please give the modder a kudosu!. This is the incentive for some ppl to mod.

(please no kudosu! for this post)
I'll do that but I did use distance snap....I went through pretty much all of it using distance snap.
blissfulyoshi
Oh. You did fix the spacing in some sections.
The problem I have is with the beginning
00:00:35 (1,2,3)- The 1 further in the time line to 2 than 2 is to 3, yet the spacing between 1 and 2 is smaller than the spacing between 2 and 3.

Hopefully that can help you fix that problem.

I still can't get your mp3.
also there are beat in the ending slider again.

Please fix those things.

Also, remember what I said about kudosu!

It would probably be good if you go to #mod and get help with this mp3 deal because that needs to be fixed ASAP
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.