forum

L'Arc~en~Ciel/Tetsushi Kimura - Ready Steady Go

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rtsmarty
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 31 December 2007 at 00:34:12

Artist: L'Arc~en~Ciel/Tetsushi Kimura
Title: Ready Steady Go
BPM: 144
Filesize: 3930kb
Play Time: 03:50
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.7 stars, 270 notes)
  2. Hard (4.72 stars, 337 notes)
  3. Easy (2.47 stars, 213 notes)
  4. Insane (5 stars, 337 notes)
Download: L'Arc~en~Ciel/Tetsushi Kimura - Ready Steady Go
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Copied from the game. I tried to make it as loyal as I could but I might have messed up in places.

I was never a fan of normal/easy mode for this song but if people want it I guess I can give it a shot.

Added Easy/Normal anyway. Not sure about them (especially easy)... help appreciated :)
Boxed_Slug
Not really an expert on beatmaps, but wow, Insane mode has the circles extremely small. >_>; It's too hard to hit anything.
Don't really have any complaints about Hard Mode.
Phrygian
I'm not an expert on beatmaps at all either, but I might as well comment, it's better than no feedback...

I tried all of hard, a little bit of normal and gave up on insane because my mouse stinks. xP

I really liked the beatmaps, and the beatspacing was fine of course, because you're almost 100% faithful to the original Ouendan beatmap. Which is not a bad thing. :D

The timing seems fine throuought, except for one small thing... If you go into the timing menu, the beat is off... however, you moved all the hits 1/4 back, which fixes it perfectly. O_o
So it doesn't affect the player, except for how the background is flashing to the wrong beat in the timing menu. You can see what I mean if you put it in slow motion and watch the background, it's slightly ahead of the beat. That could slightly throw off a player... I don't know how major a problem this is, especially if you just change the background to a picture... If you want to change the timing to be on, I think you'd have to change the offset... but I'm no expert on that. xD

Oh, and like the above poster said... The circles in insane are really small... xD

I hope I'm not completely wrong on these things... just thought I'd try to help out. :D
13rrr07
The timing on easy and medium is a lettle off, and the spasing is at some parts off :o . But excelent on the harder diffuclties :)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.