forum

Hidenori Shoji - Feel Our Pain (Fire Field)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CheEZ_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on February 4, 2008 at 1:11:22 AM

Artist: Hidenori Shoji
Title: Feel Our Pain (Fire Field)
BPM: 183
Filesize: 4921kb
Play Time: 02:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.33 stars, 183 notes)
  2. Insane (4.81 stars, 241 notes)
Download: Hidenori Shoji - Feel Our Pain (Fire Field)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I'm not really sure if this is too hard or not, but knock yourselves out. Hopefully not literally.

Added an easier difficulty... Not too much is changed from the original, just some things are moved and removed or otherwise simplified. If there's anything I probably shouldn't have touched, let me know... I find making easy beatmaps hard. ;>.>
Loginer
It wasn't too hard, since I managed to clear it. With Easy Mode...
Anyway, great beatmap, can't find anything to complain about.
Topic Starter
CheEZ_old
no more comments? D:
Kharl
This one is really good but I'm sure a lot of people can't pass it. You should make another easier map for this song too.
Rolled
Change normal to hard and create an easier difficulty imo.

Also, I smoothed out your big bullseye slider too. Let me know if you like it.

Download: Hidenori Shoji - Feel Our Pain (Fire Field) (Cheez) [Normal].osu
Rolled
Surely enough it was in insane also. Here is that file too.

I'd like to see more differences in the two difficulties. It looks like you got a little lazy at the end :P There are a lot of cloned sections of the song, and insane is nearly identical to normal.

Download: Hidenori Shoji - Feel Our Pain (Fire Field) (Cheez) [Insane].osu
Topic Starter
CheEZ_old

Rolled wrote:

Surely enough it was in insane also. Here is that file too.

I'd like to see more differences in the two difficulties. It looks like you got a little lazy at the end :P There are a lot of cloned sections of the song, and insane is nearly identical to normal.
Well like i've said, I don't really know how to make it easier, especially if I don't know what's hard. Aside from that, I know for a fact the original games have cloned sections and similar looking layouts for each difficulty. Is it wrong to try and follow the example of the things that started it all?
EiJi
Change Normal to Hard. Reupload. I'll rank it. With or without an easier version. I'm no difficulty nazi.

Insane - Orange 6 @ 00.39.99: space it closer to green 1 and 2.

Just those 2, and I'll rank it. Good work.
Topic Starter
CheEZ_old

EiJi wrote:

Insane - Orange 6 @ 00.39.99: space it closer to green 1 and 2.
I think you made a typo or something but I fixed what I think you were talking about. Right after the zig zag?
EiJi
It appears I did make a typo. I didn't see what I saw before, so you musta fixed it. Was a minor spacing inconsistency. Ranked.
Saturos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Snapoon
没有比这图更差的了,do you know , this is the worst map i've played