forum

nao - N.O.S (Short Ver.)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tomatas95
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2022 m. sausio 27 d. at 23:08:39

Artist: nao
Title: N.O.S (Short Ver.)
Source: LAMUNATION!
Tags: ラムネーション! cittan* スーパースィープ eroge visual novel Sho5 to the terminus japanese vn white powder cittan kepposhi studiokpc video game electronic opening op galgame saturnalize rolni rolniczy contagious vergil chair syph Neonight Overdrive Sparking crarity Neonlight Sparkling Clarity NOS SuperSweep pop jpop j-pop trance electropop version
BPM: 154
Filesize: 19441kb
Play Time: 01:55
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,64 stars, 109 notes)
  2. Hard (3,29 stars, 289 notes)
  3. In this Endless Summer I only think of you~ (5,82 stars, 584 notes)
  4. Light Insane (4,06 stars, 424 notes)
  5. Normal (2,02 stars, 195 notes)
  6. Rolniczy's Extra (5,52 stars, 570 notes)
  7. Saturnalize's Insane (4,69 stars, 414 notes)
  8. Syph's Expert (5,21 stars, 544 notes)
Download: nao - N.O.S (Short Ver.)
Download: nao - N.O.S (Short Ver.) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I can't think about anyone but, you.

I wanted to map something from Lamunation for quite a while as I love the game a lot and luckily found this catchy 2nd OP still not mapped~

I love the sister so much, but in the end I love actually all characters.. I overall love this game a lot, I recommend it to everyone who likes visual novels~ :D

Big thank you to my guest difficulty people Rolniczy Saturnalize Syph for incredible gd's <3

thank you box <3

- Petal Hinsvar thanks a lot to you both, for taking the time to mod and being interested to nominate this map <33 thank you!

- No Dap Creamy Candy thanks for modding and helping me to polish my map :3

- Deif radar Chaoslitz Tyistiana thanks a lot to you guys for metadata check~

- vergil chair Saturnalize Syph thank you for such awesome guest difficulties~ !
More kawaii backgrounds if anyone would like to check them~