forum

Koji Kondo - Super Mario 64

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ertwyu
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, December 31, 2007 at 1:04:35 AM

Artist: Koji Kondo
Title: Bomb-omb Battlefield
BPM: 112.9
Filesize: 1168kb
Play Time: 02:02
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (3.93 stars, 186 notes)
Download: Koji Kondo - Bomb-omb Battlefield
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Did I re-upload this correctly?
Gunzil
-Change the name from "Super Mario 64" to "Bomb-om Battlefield" (or however you spell it)
-There are no hit noises in this map! Go into song setup and select "soft" under default sample set
-Your timing feels good
-There are a few beat spacing inconsistencies, but I don't feel like they're worth addressing

Good job on your first map :D
EiJi
Try an offset of 545. See if that sounds better to you.

Other than that, spacing is good, I can tell you used distance snap.

Some sort of background would be good. Should also consider killing some of the breaks. There's just too much downtime.
Gunzil
Why didn't the threads merge? O_o
EiJi
Done.
Topic Starter
Ertwyu
I tried to upload the fixed version, but it kept giving me an error every time I tried to upload it. The name of the song is "Super Mario 64 Main Theme." It's not only the song that plays in Bomb-omb battlefield.
Gunzil
Oh right... it still should be called Bomb-omb Battlefield though, since that'll make it more easy to recognize.
Extor
Hi there. The timing is great but there are 2 things you should change:

- You can add different sounds to the beats.
- You need to use a bit more of beat spacing.

Try to change this things and the beatmap is excellent. If you can try and add another difficulty, go ahead. =D

Cya!

*Stars*
MechaBowser_old
This is nothing like hard, more like easy. There's too few notes to make it hard.
hadoken_zero
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Enok Walker
I don't want to sound like a nag but it's actually "Bob-omb" :P
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.