forum

What's up?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hejin_old
Hey everyone. I'm Hejin; a relatively manical disco kid who just recently got into playing Osu. I guess I kind of just found the game by luck, but truth be told, I don't remember where I found it. :roll:

So I say hello. Be hoping to get better at all the TMOHS anime songs I've been playing. :)
Senbon
Yo. Hey. 'Sup. lol.

Welcome to osu!, have fun with everything~ Don't ignore Taiko and Catch The Beat, massive fun when you're tire of osu! for a while.

don't make sucky maps ;)

and your avatar reminds me of Ico :o

and make a lot of friends here it will take you long ways in osu!. Just start playin' in Multiplayer and stuff... don't get mad when someone kicks you they're idiots who don't know how to use lock and password.

I see you love orange too... mmmm
Topic Starter
Hejin_old

Senbon wrote:

Yo. Hey. 'Sup. lol.

Welcome to osu!, have fun with everything~ Don't ignore Taiko and Catch The Beat, massive fun when you're tire of osu! for a while.

don't make sucky maps ;)

and your avatar reminds me of Ico :o

and make a lot of friends here it will take you long ways in osu!. Just start playin' in Multiplayer and stuff... don't get mad when someone kicks you they're idiots who don't know how to use lock and password.

I see you love orange too... mmmm
Thanks for the welcome! :) If you're wondering why my avatar reminds you of Ico, it's probably because it's actually the Buffalo Man from all of Jamiroquai's albums. I'm assuming anyone who plays Osu! might know who Jamiroquai is. ;)

I'll be looking forward to playing aorund here. :D
Cheery
Google = finding osu!
Maybe even youtube.. :o
(I don't think there's other ways.. uhh, recommendations? o-o )

After reading your conversation up there, I decided to post what I think your avatar reminds me of..

IT REMINDS ME OF STARWARS.

Anyway, hope to see ya`round. :P