forum

RF Online OST - What shall I do

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DS-Deluxe
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Mittwoch, 5. März 2008 at 16:02:24

Artist: RF Online OST
Title: What shall I do
BPM: 120
Filesize: 4290kb
Play Time: 03:45
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (2,68 stars, 263 notes)
  2. Hard (4,43 stars, 423 notes)
Download: RF Online OST - What shall I do
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
realy last release of my RFO Beatmap. I fixed timing now but i didnt pasted any whistle sounds because i think they ruin the athmosphere of the map. have fun anyway^^
-Project Stopped. (done)
Gunzil
Use in ingame uploader. IIRC it's under file.
Topic Starter
DS-Deluxe
i know. i just like sendspace xD

EDIT: Final version released
+new BG image in Hard mode
*replaced some normal hit-markers with spin-markers
*fixed some off-beat Markers
Kharl
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy

Kharl wrote:

"Force re-upload of full .osz file" checkbox and upload the file again.
This is now called a "Full Submission" in the newest version of osu! ;). Take a look at the upload interface if you haven't yet - I tried to simplify it a bit.
Topic Starter
DS-Deluxe
i did. It should be complete now.
could anyone give me some feedback please?^^
peppy
Bpm is fine, change offset to 16330, select all notes and hit 'j', or drag them earlier so they snap back in place.

Apart from that, it feels really empty without using whistle/finish effects. You should really experiment with these. Generally well structured, though. Starred.
Behon
The volume is very, very low. You might want to crank it up in Audacity a little.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.