33.33%
filter maps downloaded this session
6.67%
both
46.67%
nether
13.33%
Total votes: 15
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
qlum
filter maps downloaded this session: only show maps you added to osu! this session

keep song intact: when you for sort maps a way that multiple difficulty's of the same map get separated for example when you sort by last time played.
Gemi

qlum wrote:

filter maps downloaded this session: only show maps you added to osu! this session

keep song intact: when you for sort maps a way that multiple difficulty's of the same map get separated for example when you sort by last time played.
I like both, but the "keep together" option is one that really strickes me as a necessary one, so I really hope it gets added. This means that songs should probably be shown multiple times if the different maps in them would be sorted to different spots in the list.
Topic Starter
qlum
why won't my topics ever get any real attention
peppy
Keeping difficulties together in which sort modes? Just last played? So you want "last played time for SET" rather than per beatmap?
Topic Starter
qlum

peppy wrote:

Keeping difficulties together in which sort modes? Just last played? So you want "last played time for SET" rather than per beatmap?
No, more as a selection option for all sorting modes so you can enable and disable it
Gemi
Basically just show the full song with all of its maps at each point of the list where a map from that song would be normally. This allows you to see all difficulties of a song next to each other and still makes it possible to find certain maps by certain sorting methods.
Topic Starter
qlum

Gemi wrote:

Basically just show the full song with all of its maps at each point of the list where a map from that song would be normally. This allows you to see all difficulties of a song next to each other and still makes it possible to find certain maps by certain sorting methods.
correct but I also want the option to only show them on the highest or the lowest point on the list

I forgot that I clicked this topic again so I forgot to reply
Topic Starter
qlum
bump