forum

Adding nodes to sliders after they are placed. [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Upsilon_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
EiJi
I seem to recall control-clicking will create a node as you call it, but it has never worked for me. O_o
chan
I can confirm that ctrl-clicking adds nodes to sliders. However, I think it works for ctrl-clicking along an existing slider, placing a node between between 2 existing nodes. I don't think you can just ctrl-click and expect your slider to extend to that point. Personally, I'm fine with this, but maybe that's just me.
eyup
Yep, Ctrl+clicking between two nodes works. However it is a little buggy at times (adds node in wrong order), I've notified peppy about this but he doesn't really feel like fixing it so meh :D
awp

chan wrote:

I can confirm that ctrl-clicking adds nodes to sliders. However, I think it works for ctrl-clicking along an existing slider, placing a node between between 2 existing nodes. I don't think you can just ctrl-click and expect your slider to extend to that point. Personally, I'm fine with this, but maybe that's just me.
wow I wish I knew this ages ago, ty