forum

Mitadake High

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zatoichi
http://www.byond.com/games/DevourerOfSouls/MitadakeHigh

Mitadake High is a multiplayer horror-survival-mystery game, in which (at least, normal game modes) one other player has committed the murder of a faculty member. In other words, amongst one of the player is a 'killer'. The job of the killer is to kill everyone else before they get killed, or time runs out in the game. Whereas the job of everyone who is not the killer is to escape or survive until time runs out.

Features various anime references, tools, and weapons. Not limited to Mystic Eyes of Death Perception (Shiki Tohno's ability from the visual novel Tsukihime), as well as the Death Note (from an anime of the same name).
Its an awesome game, with its only flaw being if the players suck at the game it ruins it for everyone. (For instance, a player rps like a bad sonic fanfiction writer)

Your weapons include knives, bokken, billhooks, axes, wooden (there are also metal AND nailed) bats, hammers and tasers. There are also rare weapons, weapons that appear only once during a round, which include the Alondite and the Seventh Holy Scripture.

Because of the multiple ways you can kill people, or knock them out, rping well will aid in your survival.
Jinxy
The job of the killer is to kill everyone else before they get killed
?

V There is only one killer. Unless the rule is only the killer can kill, and if another person dies by another way, the killer loses.
Ivalset
They: A group of people or objects previously mentioned; A single person, previously mentioned, but of unknown or irrelevant gender; People; some ...

I don't see what's confusing.
Topic Starter
Zatoichi

JInxyjem wrote:

There is only one killer. Unless the rule is only the killer can kill, and if another person dies by another way, the killer loses.
>A single person, previously mentioned, but of unknown or irrelevant gender

But you're right. There IS only one killer. But the glorious thing, and the only bad thing about this game, is that nobody for sure can really know who the killer is until the round ends and the game TELLS YOU who the killer was.

What can ruin so many rounds is if the killer is an afk player. Since the game is 5 minutes = an hour at default, and the game runs from like 8 PM to 6 AM ingame, thats a SHITLOAD of time you're going to be wasting while nobody is killed.
fireriku546
Well actually there is more than 1 killer and its like a free for all fight in Normal and Mitadake mode the only diffrence between normal and Mitadake is that Mitadake has the death note and shinigami eyes like in Death Note mode and even in Death Note mode there are 2 killers one with shinigami eyes and one with the death note, the 2 have to work toghether to kill everyone. I know I'm a bit of a geek :(
Topic Starter
Zatoichi
I'm not even going to bother reading your post.
Arashi999_old
bye osu its been fun :(
Loginer

Arashi999 wrote:

bye osu its been fun :(
Who are you? :/
Topic Starter
Zatoichi
Out of all the people to feed the attention whore, I never expected it to be Loginer.

In any case, lets talk about this game.

There are three modes: Normal, Death Note, and Nanaya.

Normal mode is, simply, to kill every other player. In order to win, you either need to be either very persuasive, very crafty and sneaky, or just simply lucky on the off chance you get a round filled with idiots.

Death Note mode, unlike Normal, has TWO killers: Kira and the Eyes. The Eyes will be able to see every character's name above their head, and it is the Eyes job to find and meet with Kira to tell him the names. Kira, on the otherhand, has the job of concealing his book until he can either find Eyes or get on the computer to see the roster of students. Note that the latter option is about ten times harder than it actually sounds.

Nanaya mode is a free for all, in which all students will be given the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception and their own copy of the blade Seven Nights. They will then spend the game locating each other and then proceeding to kill each other. Since there's really no point to rping in this mode, and many people whine because they suck at the game, most people don't choose this mode.
Loginer

Zatoichi wrote:

Out of all the people to feed the attention whore, I never expected it to be Loginer.
Who are you? :/
adam2046
And yet, you still haven't explained what the fuck it is.
Topic Starter
Zatoichi
ITS SCOOBY DOO.

HOLY FUCK WHAT DO YOU WANT A VISUAL AID.

If so I'll get screen shots next time Tanasinn hosts.
adam2046
THAT WOULD BE NICE, THANK YOU.
Sleep Powder
I found this thread~