forum

Hey there. Tis' the pea!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mysterypea
I'm probably new to osu games. I've heard of it alot in other sites. And i hope to enjoy This game as much as i enjoy stepmania ( If that game offends you, ignore it :P ).

Expect me to post more then 5 times then other people who actually leave for no reason at their first digit posts. I've seen so much about it. It pretty much deceives me to see that kind of thing.

I might not post much here for the days to come. As i am sick from the darned Pizza i ate at new years ( Y'know. Garlic and cheese together... Yeesh! ). But i'll be more active when i'll actually feel better ( Won't know when tho' )
EiJi
Why hello there, Pea of Mystery!

I'm a Stepmania player as well, among other games. Huh? Stepmania offends you? Too bad! :P

I know how you feel about being new. A friend told me about this game. I didn't even know anything about Ouedan or EBA, never even heard of it. Must be because I'm strictly a PC gamer...

Anyway, it will be a bit weird at first, having to use your mouse. But if you give it time and patience, good chance you'll come to like Osu!.

If you're like me, using the Z and X keys instead of clicking clicking will work out better. Maybe.
Topic Starter
Mysterypea

EiJi wrote:

Huh? Stepmania offends you? Too bad! :P
I never said that :o
EiJi

Mysterypea wrote:

EiJi wrote:

Huh? Stepmania offends you? Too bad! :P
I never said that :o

Nah, I'm helping you out.

To all those that hate Stepmania: Screw off! :lol:
Topic Starter
Mysterypea
Fer a second there. I was shocked :[
hunnykilla
Greetings mysterypea. I see that your from Quebec Canada. I have my family there. Welcome to OSU!
Topic Starter
Mysterypea
Well now i'm feeling better. But not just enough...
I won't post on the next 3-4 days. Unless i get 100% healthy
awp

Mysterypea wrote:

Garlic and cheese together...
is fantastic
Topic Starter
Mysterypea

awp wrote:

Mysterypea wrote:

Garlic and cheese together...
is fantastic
Not when it's cold and moist
awp
Oh.

At any rate, howdy neighbor.

Oops I meant, "I apologise for not saying hello to you in a friendly manner earlier, eh!"