forum

Difficulty sort way... [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
sesito71
Hey! I think that when you sort your beatmaps by difficulty, it sorts only by the stars it have, and that's wrong because there are songs easier that they are put at the bottom, and harder ones that are above... I suggest that sort by difficulty should be done by how many people have cleared that map without making a miss. Not only the 40 ones in the ranking but all the people who have made that song without missing a note.

Thx
anonymous_old
Eh, no.

The star difficulty is supposed to reflect the difficulty of the map. If one mapper "breaks" that "rule" then you'll have to suffer with four-star Easy difficulties and two-star Hards.

And how many failures there are doesn't determine difficulty.

And sometimes no one can FC a song... Or even several in the same set.
YoshiKart
This should only apply to maps that have an impossible difficulty that barely anyone can pass, and a generally hard difficulty. The best examples are Survival dAnce and WiW. :P

So I'm really between disagree and neutral on this one. ._.'
CheeseWarlock
Disagree. That would be far too dependent on the map's age and popularity. And if it's full combos out of the total number of plays, I'm still not so sure about how dependent a statistic like that is on the actual difficulty of the map. And it would mean that over time, a song's difficulty would change, which I'm not too fond of.

Difficulty stars could use tweaking, but this isn't the way to do it.