forum

FLOW - Okuru Kotoba

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jay_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on January 26, 2008 at 6:59:50 PM

Artist: FLOW
Title: Okuru Kotoba
BPM: 180
Filesize: 4708kb
Play Time: 02:36
Difficulties Available:
  1. Light-Hearted (0.81 stars, 60 notes)
  2. Bold (1.46 stars, 78 notes)
  3. Fierce (4.55 stars, 139 notes)
  4. Hot-Blooded (4.72 stars, 139 notes)
Download: FLOW - Okuru Kotoba
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
All 4 levels done. Enjoy!
Kai
well nice work Jay but

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1409
yumA_old
If he wants to make his own beatmap, then let him...I guess :shock:
Don't hurt me!!!
I wanted to make beatmaps too...but uhm...I can't...
peppy
Okay, first of all, the offset seems slightly off. I'd use 23,500ms or so, so it is on the correct beat. Also 179.95bpm seems to work better.
Secondly, the last two difficulties you uploaded have no differences apart from the difficulty sliders. This is generally a no-no.
Your sliders in the last two are also quite off - end at the wrong places. Not sure if you missed doing a resnap on them after changing the timing or not, but they need some revision.
Topic Starter
Jay_old

peppy wrote:

Okay, first of all, the offset seems slightly off. I'd use 23,500ms or so, so it is on the correct beat. Also 179.95bpm seems to work better.
Secondly, the last two difficulties you uploaded have no differences apart from the difficulty sliders. This is generally a no-no.
Your sliders in the last two are also quite off - end at the wrong places. Not sure if you missed doing a resnap on them after changing the timing or not, but they need some revision.
Oh man I totally missed that. I had the real Insane one, but I messed it up lol.
Homestarrunner
also, the insane one needs a few fixes if its supposed to be alike the games level
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.