forum

One Two - Koong Jak

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EiJi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, August 14, 2008 at 3:19:04 AM

Artist: One Two
Title: Koong Jak
BPM: 204
Filesize: 3497kb
Play Time: 03:35
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.45 stars, 239 notes)
  2. Hard (4.23 stars, 295 notes)
Download: One Two - Koong Jak
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
O_o slider streams.

Seriously, this map is kind of unique. It will either be loved or hated terrible. Of course I suspect the latter.

LOTTA SLIDERS! Keep an eye on the spacing, or learn the song, whichever you prefer.

I can only speak for myself, but playing this map is hella fun.

Well, enjoy.

Added Rolled's Normal version. Thanks.
MechaBowser_old
The sliders should have been longer as you're pretty much unable to predict how long the sliders will last, and therefore I don't really fancy it that much.
Topic Starter
EiJi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Saturos
I hated this song the first couple times I played it, then something clicked and everything made sense. Now I love this song. Easily one of my favorites.

After about 10 mins or so, I S'd it, then 5 or so mins later I got this:

Once I learned the song, I felt there was nothing wrong with the slider spam, though the slight spinner spam at the end always annoys me.
Topic Starter
EiJi
Nice. I already S'd it as well. But I'm still trying to perfect it. Good job. The cool thing is that it's possible to SS this map too. :P

Woot! Finally perfected it with 4 100's. I shoulda beat you!

But you still beat me. Probably due to the spinners. I suck at spinning, can only sometimes get 1000 bonus off of them on this map. Score: 5,636,100.
Saturos
Played this again because I was bored, figured I'd try to SS it...and I created this gem. I was laughing too hard after this to bother trying again tonight.

This is my new song I turn to when I want to play Osu! for fun, instead of trying to better my old scores.
Rolled
This is a great song and its a shame to see it rot in completed. I hate to say that is a bit on the unrankably hard side though.

I'm going to star for further opinions.
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: One Two - Koong Jak (EiJi) [Normal].osu
Rolled
Topic Starter
EiJi
Impressive. But I have no internet right now. I'm at a cafe. But when ever I get my net back, I'll certainly look into this.
Rolled
Here is a fix eiji, at the request of Saturos.

Download: One Two - Koong Jak (EiJi) [Normal].osu

Saturos
I iz teh bubblz0rz
machol30

Saturos wrote:

I iz teh bubblz0rz
Hey! Wait a second! osz did not upload properly (no mp3)
Topic Starter
EiJi
Works fine for me...
Saturos
Same here.
machol30

EiJi wrote:

Works fine for me...

Saturos wrote:

Same here.
Eh? Then how come I'm only getting osu files? :o
Saturos
Dump your cache/use a different browser?
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Ranked
Topic Starter
EiJi
Topic Starter
EiJi
Map resubmitted. Those who tried to download, it works now.
show more