forum

Saki Cast - Netsuretsu Kangei Wonderland (TV size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, July 20, 2009 at 11:24:17 AM

Artist: Saki Cast
Title: Netsuretsu Kangei Wonderland (TV size)
Source: Saki
Tags: Saki taco
BPM: 90
Filesize: 11400kb
Play Time: 01:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. alex's Hard (4.79 stars, 246 notes)
  2. Insane (5 stars, 275 notes)
  3. Normal (4.19 stars, 120 notes)
  4. ztrot's Eazy (2.26 stars, 114 notes)
Download: Saki Cast - Netsuretsu Kangei Wonderland (TV size)
Download: Saki Cast - Netsuretsu Kangei Wonderland (TV size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Saki 1st ed.

Saki cast = Kana Ueda, Ami Koshimizu, Rie Kugimiya, Ryoko Shiraishi and Shizuka Itou

Insane is very jump happy.

Enjoy.

Thanks to all who modded.

Edit 7/1: WolfCoder edits
Edit 7/2: Starrodkirby86 edits
Edit 7/3: Shinxyn edits
Edit 7/4: Mafiamaster edits
Edit 7/4 2: Ryuukun edits
Edit 7/6: SFG edits
Edit 7/7: osuplayer111 edits
Edit 7/8: animask edits
Edit 7/9: ignorethis and Vexed edits
Edit 7/11: ztrot edits +ztrot diff added
Edit 7/12: Doomsday93 edits
Edit 7/13: Alex0686 edits + diff added
Edit 7/13 2: ztrot edits
Edit 7/13 3: Starrodkirby86 edits 2
Edit 7/14:Shinxyn edits 2
Edit 7/19: Symbolic edits
Edit 7/19 2: Starrodkirby86 edits 3
Edit 7/20: Alex0686 diff edited
WolfCoder
Mod backs~!

[Normal]
This difficulty is slide rape o.o" You should replace the shorter slides with single notes. It just kind of strikes me as odd as why most of the notes are slides.
00:04:48 (2) - I can't hear the note this one is based off of, though implied notes are fine in Hard/Insane. If this wasn't a mistake and for some reason you really loved hit object #2, I didn't have a problem in test play anyway.

00:14:14 (1) - Here I'm pointing out spots I liked so you know what made this map fun.

[Insane]
I can't really mod anything this hard, but I can see the confusing jumps make the song harder while every note almost being exactly distant in time with each other through the song making it easier. So if you make changes from other mod posts, I think the equidistant timing will justify bizarre jumping and you should keep that.

I actually kind of like the song for a weird reason. Here's a star~ It's going to be a good beatmap at the end.
cyanberryio
I don't nazi, so I won't find anything too picky. Most of these just turned out as comments. :(

[General]
Offset sounds SLIGHTLY early, but I'm not so good at timing, so it might be my UO, never set it up.

[Normal]
01:06:98 (1) - Oh what a well placed slider. D: Just commenting.
Nothing else 'cept maybe you should have more hit circles and less sliders. :P

[Insane]
00:18:14 (1,2,1,2) - Oh god, now you're just going mad. That was too much jump. :(
Nothing again. :\

StarForU though.
Starrodkirby86
TACOOOOOO

[Normal]:
01:02:14 (2) - Fix slider~
01:04:31 (1,2,1,2) - Perhaps you should have the rhythm of this first combo pattern the same as the next one. (Have the first slider be a little longer and the second slider a bit shorter, yeah?)
01:19:14 (1) - Shorten by 1/2?

[Insane]:
00:18:14 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4) - Evil 3:
00:29:48 (1) - Hitsound here?
00:33:81 (1,2,3,4) - Maybe some pretty whistles?

Normal and Insane have countdown inconsistencies, but probably because of the doubled BPM. Disable Insane's countdown (unless you want Insane to be epic that way).

I personally would want the background for this to have all white...so the black won't be there...Up to you though.

Star~ A very clean map. :)
Shinxyn
Tacoland is wonderland? :lol:
offset +6

Normal-
With the way this map is... could you increase overall diff by 1 or 2 ticks?
01:06:14 (2) - hmm please add a whistle to this slider or remove the whistle from slider in 01:04:81 (2)
01:19:14 (1) - end 1/4 earlier! (to match vocal...)
Hmm... it seems your style is linking slider close together even if it doesn't "match vocal", so I won't say anything about those sliders

Insane- *heeds jump happy warning*
00:37:65 (1) - I don't see or hear the meaning of this new combo at all >_<
00:40:48 (1) - add a finish or remove new combo (imo)
00:44:98 (12) - hmm add a whistle to make it sound "more epic" following from the rest of the hitsounds in this combo
00:45:82 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - lacking hitsounds, comparing to 00:43:15 (1)'s combo
01:03:65 (7) - I actually saw and got annoyed by that odd shaped ending (of the slider)
01:08:48 (6) - new combo please?
01:25:65 (5) - the section sounds just like 01:20:32 (5)'s, so extend 1/2 beat?
Weee, fun map~ can't do jump happy sections well though T.T
Gens
I get 14-15 FPS with video on, is that bad? :( (My compy sucks I know)

Overall, I played the 2 difficulties and they both seem to be okay. :D

The only thing that striked me out is the lack of difficulties... Only 2 for a TV Size seems abit... Lazy, don'tcha think?

Anyways, starred. :)
tieff
[Normal]
00:14:15 (1) ~ 00:22:15 (5) - I like this jump, but... Maybe too hard for easiest diff.
00:42:98 (4) - Slider tick on this slider doesn'rt fir the rhytm...

[Insane]
Decrease circle size? And, maybe, add some streams?
Omg, so evil jumps, but I like it. Cool map.
00:32:31 (1) - Why new combo?
00:36:81 (1) - ^

Star'd.
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi

tieff wrote:

[Insane]
00:32:31 (1) - Why new combo?
00:36:81 (1) - ^
These notes have a new combo because these beats are snapped to the drums in the background and not the lyrics. I just wanted to make that clear to the player.
Ryuukun
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mafiamaster
Normal~
01:09:82 (1) - Lengthen this 1/4 of a tick.
01:10:98 (2) - Move this over 1/4 of a tick, then shorten it 1/4 of a tick.

Nice Insane~
Yuukari-Banteki
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mianki
Sorry, didn't found anything wrong with it, so couldn't mod it ^^'
Anyways, excellent map :P
Star~
Andrea
[Timing]

Offset 3.172 BPM fine ;)

[Normal]

00:18:17 (7,8,9) - Maybe is too "hard" for a normal this spacing?

[Insane]

00:18:15 (1,2,1,2) - Hard to read imo.

Change the video please, is too big and makes lag. Star.
Sleep Powder
ignorethis
<Normal>
00:28:50 (3) - End point move to blue tick may sound better?

<Insane>
Looks ok.

star'd
Vexed_old
[Normal]
00:06:838 i Don't care for this type of set up. like if you go to this point you she see the whole combo. Just looks bad. Any other spot like that as well. could use a clean up. Just my opinion i know :x. Nazi.
That's all i really have to say about it. I say this because the map i made today (easy diff) looked alot like your map, until i went through it a bunch of times makin new sliders and realigning things. Might wanna concider it.

[Insane]
erm. Kewl i spose. Took me a few tries to be able to play it through. Don't really see anything. Nothing sticks out.
Just kind of the placing. Sorry i can't be more helpful. OH.... The jump seem kind of extreme but i guess.... i can't really complain about that because of the diff.

Star. Maps play well. Could play better though. Think of a string of firecrackers goin off!
ztrot
Modded irc. NOW THAT's WHAT I'm TALKING ABOUT! <3
Cuz I know you don't kudo maps :P

Download: Saki Cast - Netsuretsu Kangei Wonderland (TV size) (blissfulyoshi) [ztrot's Eazy].osu
ztrot

Download: Saki Cast - Netsuretsu Kangei Wonderland (TV size) (blissfulyoshi) [ztrot's Eazy].osu
Doomsday
Blue = design/minor issues. you do not have to change these if you don't want to
Orange = moderate issues. it would be best if you change these, but you may be able to get away with not changing it
Red = major issues. you need to change these

Offset: 3,160 (not much different to yours, but i think this works a tad better)

[ZTROT'S EAZY]

00:48:32 (x) - i think the kiai starts too early. I'd make the kiai start 1/4 later

all else seems fine :)

[NORMAL]

00:18:17 (7,8,9) - a tad hard for normal?

[INSANE]

all fine (at least theres none of that slider 'n' hitcircle streams to annoy me in this one :))

nice map. the jump from Normal to Insane is pretty big, so i'd suggest making a hard diff to bridge the gap, but ill leave that up to you.

star'd
Crzynoob
Woot! Slider spammer! I love em. : ) Starred. Excellent.
show more