forum

My consoles

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LimeGreenTeknii
Mario Party: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=14325
Rhythm games: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14621

I know that there will be confusion with my newest reviews because people will not know what order I owned my consoles in and which ones I currently own, so I'll tell you right now.

When I was 6, I really didn't want a video game console. I really didn't like the idea of blood and fighting and racing games. But then I found out that game called, "Monopoly party" was out on the Playstation 2, so I kept begging my parents for one (Monopoly was my favorite board game back then). I kept begging and begging but they never gave me one.

But when I was 7 and got really good grades on my report card, so my mom finally gave me the PS2 I've been begging for. When I figured out how to set it up all by myself, I felt so proud! Sure, it took me 10 minutes to figure out where the controllers plug in to, but I did it! Once I set it up, it was Monopoly party and ATV offroad fury all day and night!

After owning my PS2 for some time I had owned the game "Dance Dance Revolution". I really loved that game. But there were a couple of good games on the Gamecube. Also, my sister wanted a Gamecube so you can play Gameboy Advance games on it too. Once DDR: Mario Mix came out, I was willing to give away my PS2.

Once I had DDR: Mario Mix, I was disappointed. It wasn't as fun as all the other DDRs. At least I had Mario Party. In fact, I really loved that game. I remember going out to get Mario Party 4, 5, 6 and waiting forever for 7 to come out. But where was Mario Party 1, 2 and 3? After searching it up on the internet, I was surprised to find out that it was a Nintendo 64 game!

After a bunch of begging my parents finally gave me the N64 I was begging for. My cousins sent me Mario Party 2 and I found Mario Party 3 at a store, but I never got to play Mario Party 1.

I also got the last Nintendo Wii at Best Buy the day it came out. I remember how excited I was when I got it. I remember how awesome the motion controls were. Making a Mii was fun too.

So at this point I have a Nintendo 64 and Wii. Also I was missing DDR and other classics PS2 so I decided to save up all my money for another one. Eventually I finally got enough money fore another one.

After a while I got really bored with my Nintendo Wii. So I decided to save up for PS3 also. But my mom said I could only have 3 consoles at a time. So while I was saving up I was thinking really hard about which console I should get rid of or even if I should get a PS3 in the first place! Eventually, I decided on getting rid of my N64. Looking back at it know, it was stupid decision.

So as of this day, I have a PS2, a PS3 and a Wii. Even though I miss my N64, I'm still quite happy with my consoles. I don't how I would live without any of these. These are great consoles. Also, to tell you the truth, I don't know how to end this so I will just put "THE END" at the end of this. THE END
Pokebis
Do people read these?
adam2046
Sorry, I did.

...I'm pretty sure this is just the last two said in a different way.
awp
blog
Topic Starter
LimeGreenTeknii

Pokebis wrote:

Do people read these?
I'm trying to get people to read these.

Awp wrote:

Blog
I feel really stupid now, where would I get one?
Zerostarry

Kidwii wrote:

Pokebis wrote:

Do people read these?
I'm trying to get people to read these.

Awp wrote:

Blog
I feel really stupid now, where would I get one?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=blogging+sites
Topic Starter
LimeGreenTeknii
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
GladiOol

kidwii wrote:

I don't how I would live without any of these.
O_o