forum

Furries in a Blender - John Freeman

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
toughdog6789
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, July 04, 2009 at 9:03:57 PM

Artist: Furries in a Blender
Title: John Freeman
Source: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1251940/
Tags: John Freeman Half Life
BPM: 166
Filesize: 3616kb
Play Time: 00:33
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.53 stars, 50 notes)
Download: Furries in a Blender - John Freeman
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
a work in progress. anyone see any problems with it so far?
i think i did a really good job for first try after only playing for a day

*fixed alot of stuff, redid alot with a lower bpm*
Xgor
The BPM dosn't need to be so high, 166 BPM works just fine and makes the sliders more bearable.(the slider velocity is far too high right now)
Also the circles at 00:32:543 and 00:43:932 are acually slider that makes them impossible to get a 300 on them.
There is also some parts when there is no beat and not a break (either add beats there or put a break there)
Topic Starter
toughdog6789

Xgor wrote:

The BPM dosn't need to be so high, 166 BPM works just fine and makes the sliders more bearable.(the slider velocity is far too high right now)
Also the circles at 00:32:543 and 00:43:932 are acually slider that makes them impossible to get a 300 on them.
There is also some parts when there is no beat and not a break (either add beats there or put a break there)
i fixed it up a bit ^^
PandaCath
Something's wrong with the storyboard, if you attempted one.

Offset 2884
BPM: 170

After you change BPM and offset, go to the very top, find the Timing dropdown list and choose Resnap All Notes. Check all of your hitcircles after this.

On the right side while Composing, turn ON Distance Snap. This will align your notes based on how far apart they are from each other. Go back and realign all your notes. If you don't like the space it gives you, go to the top right, hold down [Alt], and adjust the Distance spacing ratio. (You should be fine with 0.8x).

You need new combos. Select any hitobject, and press New Combo and it'll start a new color and begin at #1. Don't spam this, but don't not use it either. Every stanza CAN have a New combo, it's up to you where to put it.

You set this as a [Hard] Difficulty, but you have the Overall difficulty at MAXIMUM Easy? Decrease Circle size one tick, and you can up the HP drain a little. Change the Overall Difficulty too.

00:16:32 (23) - Needs break after this, you don't want the player left hanging and HP draining

Yeah. PM me after you fix everything.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.