forum

Big Mafia 2! (Abandoned)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Note: I will post votecounts only if requested! If requested, I will post them as soon as I can, if I notice the request!

If you want in as a replacement, PM me.

THEME: NO NIGHT TALKING PERIOD! To make up for this, all roles normally containing night talking will be changed to have a neat day action. This game will focus more on the day phase.

*Splat*

New note: As people seem to be confused about this. If a player has a majority of people voting him at any point, the day ends with a lynch automatically.

Note 2: Roleplaying makes it a bit harder in mafia, please don't. I will roleplay the day's lynching for you. If you have a specific death in mind for when you're lynched, PM me. I might go with it.

Note 3: Please take this game seriously. It's hard for it to be played properly if you don't. Thanks. :3

Final Note: http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page this wiki is from a webside dedicated to hosting mafia games. If you have questions about mafia play, the wiki here can help.

Final Note 2: There are no "items" or simmilar purposes. There are no notes you can send after death. If your role doesn't say it's an ability that you can do, you can't do it. Other than role abilities, you can talk in this thread and you can vote.

If you want to play, post here with /in. We'll start when we have 17. Please read the rules. ^_^

Rules stolen from a game I was reading.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A big osu! mafia.

Somebody has been stealing voices... but who cares? Kill the other teams and win.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.::] Alive [::.
1. MarioBros777
2. Wojjan
3. adam2046
4. DxS
5. strager
6. kuwarudo
7. thepianist
8. Pokebis
9. Rabid Wombat
10. Golgate
11. 0_o
12. m980
14. gamerrox
15. Ekaru

Replacement Spots - Will be used if needed.
A.
B.
C. rust45
D.

.::] Dead [::.

.::] The Setup [::.

The setup used in this game is unknown..

It consists of one of the following combinations of roles:

A lot of them.

.::] Rules [::.
General

1. Unless otherwise stated in your Role PM, this game takes place in this thread only - do not discuss it anywhere else. Doing so will get you modkilled or immediately replaced, depending on the severity of the offence. (This is important for mafia games.)

2. Do not quote any PM, part or whole, you receive from the Mod. This includes fake or erroneous quoting. Breaking this rule will get you modkilled.

3. If you believe I've made an error as the mod, send me a PM. Please do not post about such things in the thread. If you have anything else you need me to read or address, post something like this - "Mod: You're the best."

4. A player who is modkilled will lose the game, regardless of whether their team mates eventually win.

5. Omitted.

Voting, Lynching and Deaths

6. Any voting action must be bolded - Vote: destructor, etc.

7. You may vote to end the day without a lynch by voting No Lynch.

8. You may Unvote if you wish to remove your vote from someone. Unvoting before placing a new vote is not necessary, but is appreciated. (I'd really, really like it if you did.)

9. A lynch occurs when a player has an absolute majority of votes on them.

10. At deadline, half of the votes that would normally be required are enough to lynch a player. In the event of a draw, the player who had the most votes before being tied will be lynched.

11. Once a lynch occurs the Day is considered to be over. Please, please, PLEASE do not post again until the next Day begins, especially if you are the player who was just lynched. (I accept talking beforehand as long as I haven't posted the lynch scene yet.)

12. On death, a player's role will be revealed.

13. A modkill will end the Day.

14. Once a player is dead, they cannot contribute any more to the game. They are not to post anything. (I'll accept a simple Bah! or Go Town!)

Activity

15. Please treat this game as a commitment.

16. Each Day will have a preset and fixed deadline of 3 days.. Deadlines are permanent. There are only a few reasons why I would extend one (such as replacing players).

17. If a player has not posted in 24 hours (the weekend counts as a 24 hour period), I will prod them if requested to do so. That is, it's up to you to ask me to prod a certain player.

18. Prods must be responded to in thread.

19. A player who doesn't respond to their prod within 24 hours will be replaced.

20. If you are going to be unable to post for over 24 hours, leave me a note in thread. As long as I am personally given notice, you will not be prodded.

Conduct

21. Be courteous and respectful to your fellow players.

22. Blatantly antisocial and offensive behaviour or personal attacks will be grounds for replacement at my own discretion.

23. Finally, Mafia is for fun, so enjoy yourself.
Derekku
/in

Kinda confused about how mafia will nightkill, but okay.
0_o

Derekku Chan wrote:

Kinda confused about how mafia will nightkill, but okay.
It's possible that the mafia will have to send votes to LadySuburu, and whoever has the most votes will be NK'd (so basically a silent ballot)

I'll wait and see who else joins, discriminating between M4 and BM1 is confusing enough..

EDIT: actually just put me down as a replacement for now.
Wojjan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
anonymous_old

Wojjan wrote:

I'm in, since I'm sort of dead on BM1 anyway
Pah.

I'll go in as a replacement for now.
rust45
I'm already in BM1 and M4, so make me a replacement.
adam2046
Could have sworn I signed up for this...

In.
DeathxShinigami
Actually....I will sign up for this. Even though I'm such a disaster of a person anyways~ :|
anonymous_old
Because I got nigger raped in M4 while I was gone, I'll play this game.
kuwarudo
Since I got replaced for "inactivity" lemme in.
anonymous_old

kuwarudo wrote:

Since I got replaced for "inactivity" lemme in.
Hopefully this won't happen again? >_>_>
kuwarudo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
thepianist
/in. :)

I'm not doing Pasonia stunts just to give a note that says "in."
Pokebis
I suppose I'll play for real this time around.
Rabid Wombat
Greetings gentlemen, I do believe I shall partake in the festivities. /in
kuwarudo

Rabid Wombat wrote:

Verbose
adam2046

Rabid Wombat wrote:

Mafia.
Rabid Wombat

adam2046 wrote:

Rabid Wombat wrote:

Mafia.
Ermm.... Yes?
adam2046
AHA! FOUND YOU!
Vote: Rabid Wombat
Rabid Wombat
Oh, I did not understand you. I assure you I have not attained a title as of yet, you are simply wasting your votes.
show more