forum

Yoko Kanno / ??? - Voices

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sumdumgai
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, July 08, 2009 at 4:19:30 PM

Artist: Yoko Kanno / ???
Title: Voices
Source: Macross the Tritbue / Macross Plus
BPM: 276.2
Filesize: 8453kb
Play Time: 03:35
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (1.67 stars, 226 notes)
Download: Yoko Kanno / ??? - Voices
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
7/08/09 Redid some beats after thinking "WTH was I thinking?!"
7/07/09 Messed with the beatmap a bit.
7/05/09 First beatmap attempt, work in progress.
nsane
Here's a star!
nsane
Wow, no one?
mosluv
This was a good attempt at your first map. But there are a lot of problems.

Timing:
First off, the timing is messed up. I got BPM: 123.80. You need someone to help you with the offsets. It looks like there is more than one.

The way you have it now; most of it is totally offbeat. It is also recommended that your 1st offset be before or on the first note. Your 1st offset is way off.

Beatmap:
Your beatmap is really boring (not being rude D:!) because all you have are hitcircles and they are also really slow. Even a normal should be more faster than this. Use some sliders and instead of trying to map only the vocals; try mapping the background music in some places to spice/mix it up a bit.

Be a bit more creative with your patterns. All your patterns are basically the same thing and centered around the middle. Try using the whole playfield.

Hitsounds:
In my opinion, the claps don't really fit with the music. Soft-whistle would be a lot better.

Anyways, I'll star this for encouragement to fix it 0.0!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.