forum

Make downloads resumeable. [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
i am gryro and i cannot believe that every time i start a download in site, it keeps ending in a error. i don't have a paypal account yet, so i rely on the site to download beatmaps. so make the beatmaps resume in a download accelerator and i won't be stressed out.

deadbeat edit: this isn't a osu! issue. its a issue with your internet correction. no need to add
Starrodkirby86
If the downloads keep failing it's either your browser or Internet connection.

You can always download the Beatmap Packs and see where you go there. If you haven't had past troubles downloading items from Mediafire, then I'm sure you can manage through.
Derekku
Don't use download accelerators. :|
awp

Gryro wrote:

i am gryro and i cannot believe that every time i start a download in site, it keeps ending in a error. i don't have a paypal account yet, so i rely on the site to download beatmaps. so make the beatmaps resume in a download accelerator and i won't be stressed out.
I think you want to complain to your Internet browser's developers, not the website developers. That, or fix your environment.
anonymous_old
It's still a problem which I say should be fixed. It would be especially annoying for downloads to fail in low-bandwidth environments where a complete restart of the download is required.
qlum

Derekku Chan wrote:

Don't use download accelerators. :|
I always use a download manager and it works fine

and osu downloads are to small to make resume support necessary