end of this thread.
Topic Starter
krazeek
outdate screenshots

Topic Starter
krazeek
outdate screenshots 2

Xiao_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
vytalibus
*resists the urge to unleash the feral side of his*

I won't be repeating what the guy above me already said.

- The countdown numbers seem quite off. I would suggest aligning the number "2" with "3" and "1".
- Scoreboard sprites are off. You might want to double-check the dimensions you're using.
- Adjust the "difficulty star" sprite so that you won't be able to see that nasty small black part in a half-star.

I see that you've done an Auto mod sprite. Can I see a screenshot of the modifiers list?

Anyway, this skin is going nicely, if not great.
Topic Starter
krazeek
problems fixed:
-autopilot icon
Ryuukun
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Windragon Dev
toad
Awesome, good work! I have nothing to complain about... :) Can I try it?
lukewarmholiday

Windragon Dev wrote:

Ryuukun wrote:

that's pretty cool, though many people will hate it for being a furry skin :roll:
But not everyone =D
P. Much
Topic Starter
krazeek
of course you can try it... but i say that it's still on beta version, hope you'll like it, and for those who don't like furry, well... just don't try it :3 end of problem =D
Two_old
I request a ban.
Xiao_old
autopilot is selection-mod-relax2

skin it, now
Windragon Dev

Xiaounlimited wrote:

autopilot is selection-mod-relax2

skin it, now
Done, watch for first thread post 8-)
Home32
Zatoichi
Aoitenshi
Cool! I'll gonna Try this skin!
Zekira
Finish this thing.
Topic Starter
krazeek
i will finish this skin as soon as possible, please be patient =D i don't have much time so it will take a moment until it's finaly completed n_n'
Zekira

krazeek wrote:

i will finish this skin as soon as possible, please be patient =D i don't have much time so it will take a moment until it's finaly completed n_n'
I'm not demanding you to do it quickly, I just don't want this to be abandoned. ;)
show more