forum

saji - Hoshi no Orchestra (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
melleganol
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on miércoles, 16 de febrero de 2022 at 2:42:54

Artist: saji
Title: Hoshi no Orchestra (TV Size)
Source: かげきしょうじょ!!
Tags: Kageki Shojo ヨシダタクミ Yoshida Takumi 吉田 拓巳 河合英嗣 Kawai Eiji Japanese Pop Opening op rock jrock j-rock jpop j-pop anime male vocals vocalist
BPM: 182
Filesize: 16377kb
Play Time: 01:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2 stars, 135 notes)
  2. Expert (5,12 stars, 379 notes)
  3. Hard (3,69 stars, 291 notes)
  4. Insane (4,63 stars, 356 notes)
  5. Normal (2,35 stars, 202 notes)
Download: saji - Hoshi no Orchestra (TV Size)
Download: saji - Hoshi no Orchestra (TV Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Behind the map
In this map I put all my effort, I have no doubt.

When I finished this map I did not expect anything. It wasn't until Nao Tomori accepted the map that I felt more convinced with the set. Then I shared my map on the Sotarks stream. I didn't expect him to want to go second, I just wanted him to react. I was quite happy when I heard that he liked it. Although in the stream chat, I was a little disappointed to see that Smokelind/Kujinn said that it was not enough. I didn't worry too much, since I didn't share that feeling, I really like smoke maps (I was inspired by him). I contacted some bns (obviously), some refused, until I found Hinsvar as second. When he said he was interested in the map. I was excited, even if he said "no promises of noms for now". It was very friendly, I respect that.

01:05:741 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - My favorite pattern ✿✿✿

The anime of this opening is quite good, I like the protagonist a lot. Women like her are people who carry my ideals. Even if she don't represent myself.

This section has no intention other than to show a bit of the story behind it. Not all my maps contain this section, only the ones that I have something to say about their creation.