forum

Yuka Tujiyoko - Rawk Hawk Battle

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rust45
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, July 13, 2009 at 1:32:41 AM

Artist: Yuka Tujiyoko
Title: Rawk Hawk Battle
Source: Paper Mario
Tags: Paper Mario Rawk Hawk
BPM: 158
Filesize: 3391kb
Play Time: 01:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.19 stars, 98 notes)
  2. Normal (3.37 stars, 91 notes)
  3. RAWK HAWK!!! (4.74 stars, 123 notes)
Download: Yuka Tujiyoko - Rawk Hawk Battle
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Abandoned, grave if you see it, but I don't really care if you don't, it should be moved soon.
Derekku
[RAWK HAWK!!!]
***Note: Whistle and other hit sound spam doesn't sound that great.
00:14:24 (4) - Don't have this overlapping (2) and (3).
00:15:76 (1) - Not sure about this. Perhaps have it start a red tick later and then end either one or two white ticks before 00:18:23 (1)? I'll see what other people think.
01:00:76 (1) - FUCK NO especially if you're going to end the map like this. A long break and then a ninja? Derekku does NOT approve.

This isn't the most exciting song, so it's going to take some cool shit to get it going. Jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump clap clap jump jump stacks oh shit stacksss jump jump jump :$ Perhaps you could map more of the song and add different things than just notes on the main melody.

Starred once I see more out of this :)
DeathxShinigami
What is wrong with this...? I can't pass it for now and the ending seems iffy. Call me back for a star when the feels worthy of it.
Topic Starter
rust45
Derek, I changed the beatspacing in a lot of places and made the distance advisor greater so it would be more interesting and added some jumps as well. And the part that says yeah about every other measure now has spinners when it say "yeah". I hope you find that better, I'll get to work on other diffs later.
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
rust45

Derekku Chan wrote:

Ninja spinners = No. I said that last time :X
Actually you said no to the ninja spinner that auto couldn't even get bonus on, and I like those spinners, so I'll keep them there unless someone else who is a pussy complains.
ignorethis
Please put more effort into this map. As what I have seen, this map's a bit far from the ranking criteria. :(

Hard:
More like normal or easy imo, if with larger circles.
00:06:45 (1,2,3) - I suggest that the three circles be adjusted. That is to say the 3 circles are moved right 3 grids together.
00:08:16 (4) - The distance between 3 and 4 doesn't look too good, because 00:09:49 (1) and the big slider have a same distance between them.
00:18:23 (1,2,3) - Up 5 grids plz.
00:27:34 (1) - This slider's shape is a bit strange.
00:30:38 (1) - Why use so many new combos here? If you want to emphasise a certain part, please use kiai time mode.
00:44:813 - Add something here? It doesn't fit with the sounds before.
00:59:62 (1,1,1,2,3,4) - Have you finished this map...? First, this is not a proper place to end the song. Second, these 6 notes all sound bad. Adding one after them may help a bit, but still not very good. I recommend that you map the whole song.

RAWK HAWK!!!
This is basically a copy of Hard, just added a few notes and rearranged the objects, the shapes of the sliders are not even changed a bit. To make a new difficulty, i think you should put far more effort in it, not just copy and paste.
Also please refer to my suggestions on Hard. Same problems remain.
00:30:38 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4) - These notes have no relationship with the song itself.

After all, I suggest you clear all beats and remap. Some of the objects make no sense at all. Anyway, I will give this a star as an encouragement. ;) Don't give up, there's still hope about this.
tieff
[Hard]
00:07:59 (3,4) - Spacing.
00:52:78 (7,1) - Spacing.
01:00:76 (x) - Add note with finish.

[RAWK HAWK!!!]
00:13:10 (2,3) - Spacing.
Thats all.

Star.
Topic Starter
rust45

ignorethis wrote:

Please put more effort into this map. As what I have seen, this map's a bit far from the ranking criteria. :(

Hard:
More like normal or easy imo, if with larger circles.Maybe, but I'm fine with it like that.
00:06:45 (1,2,3) - I suggest that the three circles be adjusted. That is to say the 3 circles are moved right 3 grids together.
00:08:16 (4) - The distance between 3 and 4 doesn't look too good, because 00:09:49 (1) and the big slider have a same distance between them.
00:18:23 (1,2,3) - Up 5 grids plz.
00:27:34 (1) - This slider's shape is a bit strange. I'll change the shape
00:30:38 (1) - Why use so many new combos here? If you want to emphasise a certain part, please use kiai time mode.
00:44:813 - Add something here? It doesn't fit with the sounds before.
00:59:62 (1,1,1,2,3,4) - Have you finished this map...? First, this is not a proper place to end the song. Second, these 6 notes all sound bad. Adding one after them may help a bit, but still not very good. I recommend that you map the whole song. If you didn't that is the end of the song since the mp3 loops the song twice, I don't want to map the second loop because I feel it would get too repetitive.

RAWK HAWK!!!
This is basically a copy of Hard, just added a few notes and rearranged the objects, the shapes of the sliders are not even changed a bit. To make a new difficulty, i think you should put far more effort in it, not just copy and paste.
Also please refer to my suggestions on Hard. Same problems remain.
00:30:38 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4) - These notes have no relationship with the song itself. If you listen closely the drum rolls are on 1/4s, not 1/2s That's what the notes are on.

After all, I suggest you clear all beats and remap. Some of the objects make no sense at all. I'm going to remap hard because that one is a copy of this. But yes, they are too similar. Anyway, I will give this a star as an encouragement. ;) Don't give up, there's still hope about this.
Lilac
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
rust45
Yuukari-Banteki
graved on request
Soaprman
[RawK HAWS!!!!]
00:15:572 (1) - move 1 grid
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.