forum

FLOW - COLORS (Code Geass)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
y.nagato
Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/q6xl17

Notes: Manual because the uploading didn't work in-game. It sucks. I know. My first ever beatmap wip. Tried pretty hard. I'm going to fine tune it more tomorrow but I'd like some criticism and comments. My friend said it was easy so if there's anyway to make it harder, let me know.
awp
Oh nonononono =(

This is your first beatmap. Telltale sign (apart from your statement): the bpm was crazy, and there was no offset. It took me a while to find this, because my offset was off by 0.044 seconds and that led me to experiment with timing sections, but the bpm is consistant until the very end of the song. So! For the timing, you'll want to use this:

Offset: 8400
BPM: 136.00

What this means is, unfortunately, you're going to have to go through all the notes and resnap them to the appropriate markers. It's always in your best interest to have the timing perfect before you even approach note placement because if it's not right, it's going to be hell and 99% guarantee your notes (perhaps not all of them though) will be off-time. It shouldn't be too tough to fine tune, but take note - I've only focused on the timing portion of the song. I haven't checked on your note placement, but I will do so once you've fixed it. Code Geass' first few episodes were pretty good, but I haven't seen the rest. Heard Season 1's ending was phenomenal though.
Topic Starter
y.nagato
Thanks for the help! I'll the timing right and reupload :D
Topic Starter
y.nagato
peppy
Can you please explain what error you get when trying to upload? Hopefully we can fix this up for you :).