forum

[Archived] Various problems with "Continue on" function

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wojjan
I've been trying to S some songs lately, but since I'm being bugged all the time, I found myself using Pause and Continue a lot lately. During breaks, this function works flawlessly, but when paused and continued during gameplay, odd things can happen.

1) I cannot click the orange circle during a spinner. I think it registers a little too late, and my cursor is actually somewhere else than the place indicated. Can someone verify?

2) Clicking the orange circle doesn't toggle paused functions. The chat is a very good example, although there may be others, like only highlight during breaks. When I pause, my chat pops up, and when I pick continue on, it closes. If I reopen the chat on the playing screen with the orange circle clickable, clicking it won't disable chat.

3) Clicking the orange circle causes weird glitches. I don't know a better way to phrase this. I accidently got the second one, with the chat not closing, so I tried it again. This time, I accidently F7 instead of F8, thus toggling The Frame Limiter. The result: All the onscreen objects (hitcircles, spinners, etc.) disappeared.

Did others experience this yet? And if not, would anyone be willing to check if they get these too?
peppy

Wojjan wrote:

1) I cannot click the orange circle during a spinner. I think it registers a little too late, and my cursor is actually somewhere else than the place indicated. Can someone verify?
already fixed

Wojjan wrote:

2) Clicking the orange circle doesn't toggle paused functions. The chat is a very good example, although there may be others, like only highlight during breaks. When I pause, my chat pops up, and when I pick continue on, it closes. If I reopen the chat on the playing screen with the orange circle clickable, clicking it won't disable chat.
mhm

Wojjan wrote:

3) Clicking the orange circle causes weird glitches. I don't know a better way to phrase this. I accidently got the second one, with the chat not closing, so I tried it again. This time, I accidently F7 instead of F8, thus toggling The Frame Limiter. The result: All the onscreen objects (hitcircles, spinners, etc.) disappeared.
already fixed
Kitsunemimi
I have a different problem which I'm really not sure about since it was a while ago. Plus, other people seemed to not have the problem. Which is that after pausing (on a slider), then clicking the orange circle, the slider disappears. Seems so obvious that it's probably already fixed but...
peppy

Harris73 wrote:

I have a different problem which I'm really not sure about since it was a while ago. Plus, other people seemed to not have the problem. Which is that after pausing (on a slider), then clicking the orange circle, the slider disappears. Seems so obvious that it's probably already fixed but...
This is because you minimised osu! while paused. It is also fixed in the latest build.