Total Posts
Topic Starter
theowest
FAIL!!! >:(
Topic Starter
theowest
Mashley
Timing! Put this in then click Timing/Resnap all Notes on every difficulty. When you have done this, contact me and I'll mod it
BPM: 151
Offset: 0

Also, if you want this to ever get ranked you are going to have to loop the mp3 once then, essentially, map the song twice for each difficulty. Don't just compypasta the map because that'd be boring. As it is, this is too short to be ranked.
Topic Starter
theowest
FAIL!! >:(
Vexed_old

Agent Spin Here wrote:

Timing! Put this in then click Timing/Resnap all Notes on every difficulty. When you have done this, contact me and I'll mod it
BPM: 151
Offset: 0

Also, if you want this to ever get ranked you are going to have to loop the mp3 once then, essentially, map the song twice for each difficulty. Don't just compypasta the map because that'd be boring. As it is, this is too short to be ranked.
WHA WHA WH WHAAAA WHAT?.

Offset 0! since when. This guy has got his initial timing set at the first tick on the time line wth no offset. It's not even close to right. The 151 is but thats it. When you finally get the right timing and start resnapping and all that. Your having to nudge forward and backward etc.... Then alot of notes, like 1/4-1/8 etc.... are not even on at all. They need to be replaced. There is so much work that needs to be done here. I mean alot! I feel bad for ya.

Erm. Afetr i typed the above. I re-mapped the whole normal diff. plus all timg/sections and offset. Offset will need tweeking probably. Re-spaced the whole map. Will also need tweeked but im not up to it at the moment. i will do it later.

Enjoy

Download: Wonchop & Weebl - Narwhals (theowest) [Vexed' Normal.].osu
Topic Starter
theowest
Vexed_old
NOw. For insane, you need to just open My normal in the editer then go to file and click save as new difficulty. When you do that, theinfo box will pop up. Just make the difficulty insane and start mapping. Everything is done as in normal. You have to clear all notes though, then start mapping xD.

Here is easy. I only fixed the timing and re-spaced. I moved notes and changed combos where needed. I changed difficulty settings as well. This map as is came out to be half a star which is just to low, in my opinion.
35 minutes.
Any mapping on this, you will have to do.[/color] I suggest you do a bit of mapping here.
Vexed_old
I have added the timing sections needed as well as mapped Hard for you. Corrected all spacing.
If you like it, i would like to name it under my name, Vexed' Barracuda :D

Erm. Moved file. See next post.
blissfulyoshi
In reality, I bet you did not have to loop the video. Bill Nye was ranked as 29s.

Easy:
00:09:59 (1) - shorten the slider to 00:15:95
00:51:77 (6) - end here 00:52:57
Also, please remap this difficulty using distance snap because some of the spacing feels unintuitive such as:
00:21:06 (1,2,1) -
00:45:02 (3,1) -

Normal:
00:03:23 (1,2,3) - make a straight line?
00:04:03 (3,4,5,6) - " "
00:09:59 (1) - the placement of this is slightly random, I would want you to align with 6, but that is your choice
00:16:74 (2) - align with 1?
there are actually quite a few alignment issues, so I won't bother with them. Still, please fix them.
00:26:68 (4) - make the same distance from 3 that 2 is
00:44:62 (1) - probably make more sense if you end 00:50:98

Hard:
fix offset and resnap the notes
you might want to do map the repeated section of the song
also which drums you snapped to seems a little random in this song.
please fix this.

Call me back when you finish fixing these things.
Vexed_old

blissfulyoshi wrote:

In reality, I bet you did not have to loop the video. Bill Nye was ranked as 29s.

Easy:
00:09:59 (1) - shorten the slider to 00:15:95
00:51:77 (6) - end here 00:52:57
Also, please remap this difficulty using distance snap because some of the spacing feels unintuitive such as:
00:21:06 (1,2,1) -
00:45:02 (3,1) -

Normal:
00:03:23 (1,2,3) - make a straight line?
00:04:03 (3,4,5,6) - " "
00:09:59 (1) - the placement of this is slightly random, I would want you to align with 6, but that is your choice
00:16:74 (2) - align with 1?
there are actually quite a few alignment issues, so I won't bother with them. Still, please fix them.
00:26:68 (4) - make the same distance from 3 that 2 is
00:44:62 (1) - probably make more sense if you end 00:50:98

Hard:
fix offset and resnap the notes
you might want to do map the repeated section of the song
also which drums you snapped to seems a little random in this song.
please fix this.

Call me back when you finish fixing these things.
Alot of this mod is unfortunate, :[. I have made all the changes as well as mapped Hard completely, and the loop was not necassary but it's done to his doing, but its fine i guess.
He has not uploaded the new maps...LOL. You modded the old :[

umm. Ya , looks like they were current except for Hard. Hard is the old version, so no modding there.
The other mods have been done as well as many others i've picked up in in the process as well as many hit sounds in Normal. Below are the updated Files. Make sure you remove the old Easy, Normal, and Hard first.

Btw. Do Full upload next time instead of standard otherwise new diffs. won't upload right.